GRAND WESTERN CANADA VACATION
From 04/06/2021 to 15/09/2021
Breakfasts Included: 12.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 4.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN VANCOUVER, BC Welcome to Vancouver! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome drink.
Day 2 - VANCOUVER-VICTORIA VANCOUVER Guided sightseeing includes the waterfront, Chinatown, and Stanley Park. Scenic BC Ferry crossing through the Gulf Islands to Victoria. VICTORIA Orientation drive includes the Fairmont Empress Hotel, Bastion Square, and Thunderbird Park. Visit Butchart Gardens, followed by dinner in the gardens. (B,D)
Day 3 - VICTORIA VICTORIA Free day. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Victoria with a wildlife and whale-watching marine cruise. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 4 - VICTORIA-WHISTLER VICTORIA Scenic BC Ferry crossing on the Strait of Georgia through the Gulf Islands en route to Shannon Falls and Whistler. WHISTLER Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 5 - WHISTLER WHISTLER Free day. (B)
Day 6 - WHISTLER-KAMLOOPS WHISTLER Private breakfast at the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre. Scenic drive en route to Kamloops. KAMLOOPS Free time this evening. (B)
Day 7 - KAMLOOPS-JASPER KAMLOOPS Scenic drive on Yellowhead Highway past Mount Robson en route to Jasper. JASPER NATIONAL PARK Free time remainder of day. (B,D)
Day 8 - JASPER. EXCURSION TO MALIGNE LAKE JASPER NATIONAL PARK Orientation drive. Free time this evening. MALIGNE LAKE Cruise to Spirit Island and Maligne Canyon. (B)
Day 9 - JASPER-COLUMBIA ICEFIELD-LAKE LOUISE-BANFF JASPER NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive on Icefields Parkway en route to Columbia Icefield. COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Scenic Ice Explorer ride on Athabasca Glacier followed by a scenic drive over Athabasca Pass en route to Lake Louise. LAKE LOUISE Free time before driving to Banff National Park for a free evening. (B)
Day 10 - BANFF BANFF NATIONAL PARK Scenic ride on the Banff Gondola for breakfast atop Sulphur Mountain. Sightseeing in Banff includes Bow Falls. Free time this afternoon before dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)
Day 11 - BANFF-GLACIER NATIONAL PARK-KELOWNA BANFF NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive over Kicking Horse Pass and the Continental Divide en route to Yoho National Park. GLACIER NATIONAL PARK Drive over Rogers Pass en route to Kelowna. KELOWNA Free time this evening. (B)
Day 12 - KELOWNA-VANCOUVER KELOWNA Scenic drive through Fraser Valley and over the Cascade Mountains en route to Vancouver. VANCOUVER Free time this afternoon before a farewell dinner this evening. (B,D)
Day 13 - VANCOUVER Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 March 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans