GREAT RESORTS OF THE CANADIAN ROCKIES WITH THE CALGARY STAMPEDE
From 06/07/2021 to 17/07/2021
Breakfasts Included: 9.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 3.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN CALGARY Welcome to Calgary! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome drink.
Day 2 - CALGARY-LAKE LOUISE CALGARY Orientation drive. LAKE LOUISE Guided walk. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B,D)
Day 3 - LAKE LOUISE-JASPER LAKE LOUISE Scenic drive via Icefields Parkway with a stop at Peyto Lake en route to Jasper National Park. JASPER NATIONAL PARK Free time this afternoon. (B,D)
Day 4 - JASPER. EXCURSION TO MALIGNE LAKE MALIGNE LAKE Scenic cruise. JASPER NATIONAL PARK Free time this afternoon and evening. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Jasper with a guided walk in Maligne Canyon. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 5 - JASPER-COLUMBIA ICEFIELD-BANFF JASPER NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive on Icefields Parkway en route to Columbia Icefield. COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Scenic Ice Explorer ride on Athabasca Glacier. BANFF NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive includes Natural Bridge over Kicking Horse River and Emerald Lake. Free time this evening. (B)
Day 6 - BANFF BANFF NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive around Tunnel Mountain features Bow River and Falls. Free time this afternoon. Evening presentation with a Canadian Mountie includes history of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and photo opp. Farewell dinner this evening. (B,D)
Day 7 - BANFF-CALGARY BANFF Morning drive to Calgary. CALGARY Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 8 - CALGARY CALGARY Free time this morning at the Calgary Stampede grounds. Behind-the-scenes tour of [LF] Elbow River Camp's First Nations Village. Free time this afternoon before Chuckwagon Races and stage show this evening. (B)
Day 9 - CALGARY CALGARY Free time this morning. Calgary Rodeo this afternoon includes souvenir program. Remainder of the day is free at the Calgary Stampede grounds. (B)
Day 10 - CALGARY Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans