JOURNEY THROUGH THE HOLY LAND
From 05/07/2021 to 02/11/2021
Breakfasts Included: 8.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 7.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL Welcome to Tel Aviv! This evening, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)
Day 2 - TEL AVIV-JAFFA-CAESAREA-MEGIDDO- MUHRAQA-SEA OF GALILEE JAFFA Guided walking tour in the ancient port. CAESAREA Guided sightseeing includes the Roman Amphitheatre and the Crusader fortress. MEGIDDO Orientation tour before driving to Mount Carmel. MUHRAQA Photo stop en route to Tiberias on the Sea of Galilee. (B,D) 118 mi / 189 km
Day 3 - SEA OF GALILEE. EXCURSION TO CANA & NAZARETH CANA Guided visit. NAZARETH Visit to the Church of the Annunciation and St. Joseph's Church. SEA OF GALILEE CRUISE See the ancient fishing boat. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B,D) 39 mi / 62 km
Day 4 - SEA OF GALILEE-MOUNT OF BEATITUDES-TABGHA- CAPERNAUM-MAGDALA-JORDAN RIVER-BET SHE'AN-JERUSALEM MOUNT OF BEATITUDES Visit the site where Jesus delivered his Sermon on the Mount. TABGHA Visit the Church of the multiplication of loaves and fishes and the Church of St. Peter's Primacy. CAPERNAUM Orientation and free time. MAGDALA Orientation and free time. JORDAN RIVER Visit the Baptismal site. BET SHE'AN Visit the Ancient Roman Archaeological Site. (B,D) 134 mi / 216
Day 5 - JERUSALEM. EXCURSION TO EIN KAREM, BETHLEHEM & THE GARDEN TOMB EIN KAREM Visit the Church of St. John the Baptist and the Church of Visitation. BETHLEHEM Visit the Church of the Nativity. JERUSALEM Visit the Garden Tomb. (B,D) 34 mi / 55 km
Day 6 - JERUSALEM. EXCURSION TO THE OLD CITY JERUSALEM Guided walking tour of the Old City includes Mount of Olives, the Via Dolorosa, and the Garden of Gethsemane. Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, see the Wailing Wall, Mount Zion, and the Tomb of King David. (B)
Day 7 - JERUSALEM JERUSALEM Free day. (B,D) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Jerusalem with a visit to the Israel Museum and the Holocaust Memorial at Yad Vashem. This and other options throughout your tour are available for purchase at MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 8 - JERUSALEM. EXCURSION TO MASADA & THE DEAD SEA MASADA Cable-car ride to the clifftop fortress of Masada. DEAD SEA RESORT Free time this afternoon to float in the Dead Sea before returning to Jerusalem. JERUSALEM Farewell dinner this evening. (B,D) 125 mi / 200 km
Day 9 - JERUSALEM Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (The nearest airport is Tel Aviv.) (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans