HIGHLIGHTS OF SPAIN AND PORTUGAL
From 28/08/2021 to 17/10/2021
Breakfasts Included: 8.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 3.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN BARCELONA, SPAIN Welcome to Barcelona! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)
Day 2 - BARCELONA BARCELONA Guided sightseeing includes the Palau de La Musica and panoramic views of the city and harbour from Montjuic Hill. Stop at Sagrada Familia Basilica, Columbus Monument, Plaza de Cataluna, and Paseo de Gracia. (B)
Day 3 - BARCELONA-MADRID Scenic drive through the Catalonian and Aragonian countryside en route to Madrid. (B) 385 mi / 620 km ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Madrid with an excursion to discover the city's secrets followed by dinner with local specialties. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 4 - MADRID MADRID Guided sightseeing includes the Prado Museum and a stop at Puerta del Sol, Cibeles Fountain and Calle Alcala. (B)
Day 5 - MADRID-CORDOBA-SEVILLE CORDOBA Guided walking tour includes the Mosque of the Caliphs. Free time to browse before departing for Seville. (B) 354 mi / 570 km
Day 6 - SEVILLE SEVILLE Visit Plaza de Espana. Guided sightseeing includes the Casa de Pilatos and a walk through the Santa Cruz quarter. Dinner with local specialties at El Palacio Andaluz restaurant with Flamenco entertainment. (B,D)
Day 7 - SEVILLE-SETUBAL-AZEITAO, PORTUGAL-LISBON SETUBAL Free time for lunch in the colourful food market. AZEITAO Visit a traditional tile workshop. LISBON Free time this afternoon and evening. (B) 273 mi / 440 km
Day 8 - LISBON LISBON Guided sightseeing includes Jeronimos Monastery and cloister with a photo stop at Belem Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries. Farewell dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)
Day 9 - LISBON Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans