VIETNAM & CAMBODIA: A GRAND ADVENTURE WITH BANGKOK & CHIANG MAI
From 23/01/2022 to 22/12/2022
Breakfasts Included: 18.
Lunches Included: 7.
Dinners Included: 4.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM Welcome to Vietnam! Hotel check-in available mid-afternoon.
Day 2 - HO CHI MINH CITY HO CHI MINH CITY Walking tour along Dong Khoi Street past the Rex Hotel, Ho Chi Minh Square, the Municipal Theatre, Central Post Office, and Notre Dame Cathedral. Visits to the War Remnants Museum and Ben Thanh Market. Free time this afternoon before a welcome dinner this evening. (B,L,D)
Day 3 - HO CHI MINH CITY. EXCURSION TO CU CHI TUNNELS HO CHI MINH CITY Scenic drive outside of the city to visit the Cu Chi tunnels. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Ho Chi Minh City with a dinner cruise on the Saigon River. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 4 - HO CHI MINH CITY-DANANG-HOI AN HO CHI MINH CITY Fly to Danang. DANANG Visit China Beach. Drive to Hoi An. HOI AN Free time this afternoon and evening. (B,D)
Day 5 - HOI AN HOI AN Thu Bon River cruise includes a fishing lesson by a local fisherman. Walking tour includes visits to an old merchant house, the Hoi An Museum, a Chinese Assembly Hall, and the Japanese Covered Bridge. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 6 - HOI AN-DANANG-HUE DANANG Visit the Cham Museum. Scenic drive north over Hai Van Pass (weather permitting) en route to Hue. HUE Visit the Imperial Citadel and Thien Mu Pagoda. (B,L
Day 7 - HUE-HANOI HUE Visit to the Tombs of the Nguyen Emperors includes Khai Dinh Mausoleum and the Royal Tomb of Tu Doc. Fly to Hanoi. HANOI Free time this evening. (B)
Day 8 - HANOI HANOI Visits to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Museum, and the Hanoi Hilton. Cyclo ride through the city. Walking tour through the Old Quarter. Dinner includes a performance by the renowned Hanoi Water Puppets. (B,L,D)
Day 9 - HANOI-HA LONG BAY HANOI Scenic drive through the countryside en route to Hon Gai (gateway to Ha Long Bay). HA LONG BAY Afternoon cruise on Ha Long Bay (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) includes the caves and secluded bays. (B,L)
Day 10 - HA LONG BAY-HANOI-SIEM REAP, CAMBODIA HA LONG BAY Drive to Hanoi and fly to Siem Reap. SIEM REAP Free time this evening. (B
Day 11 - SIEM REAP SIEM REAP Visit Angkor Wat and Bayon Temple. (B,L)
Day 12 - SIEM REAP SIEM REAP Visit Banteay Srai and Ta Prohm Temples. Traditional Khmer Apsara dance performance. (B,D)
Day 13 - SIEM REAP-BANGKOK, THAILAND SIEM REAP Fly to Bangkok. BANGKOK Free time this evening. (B)
Day 14 - BANGKOK BANGKOK Boat ride on the city's klongs (canals). Guided sightseeing with visits to the Temple of the Dawn, Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, and Temple of the Reclining Buddha. (B,L)
Day 15 - BANGKOK BANGKOK Full day at leisure.(B)
Day 16 - BANGKOK-CHIANG MAI BANGKOK Fly to Chiang Mai CHIANG MAI Free time this evening. (B)
Day 17 - CHIANG MAI CHIANG MAI Guided sightseeing with visits to Wat Phra Singh and Wat Doi Suthep. Free time this afternoon. (B)
Day 18 - CHIANG MAI CHIANG MAI Guided excursion to visit the Lisu Hill Tribe. Walking tour through the village and visit the house of a Lisu shaman. Free time this afternoon. (B,L)
Day 19 - CHIANG MAI Your tour ends after breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 June 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans