Southern Caribbean Holiday
Day 1 - Fort Lauderdale There is an abundance of things to see and do in the Ft. Lauderdale area: visit the newly redesigned Ft. Lauderdale Beach and cafes, stroll the historic Riverwalk, shop the luxurious stores on Las Olas Boulevard or adventure to the Everglades for an intriguing air boat excursion.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Grand Turk Named for the fez-like scarlet blossoms of the cactus that grows here, Grand Turk is a pristine place of simple pleasures. Float dreamily over vibrant coral reefs, dine on conch fritters, set your watch to "island time."
Day 4 - San Juan Massive El Morro Fortress guards Old San Juan, while the benevolent Indian spirit Yuquiyu keeps watch over the entire island from the highest peak in the rain forest. By night there are roulette wheels to spin and fiery flamenco shows to catch. Sample shore excursions: Old San Juan Historic Walking Tour; El Yunque Rain Forest Drive; World Heritage Fortress & Art Museum.
Day 5 - Phillipsburg
Day 6 - Scenic Cruising Soufriere Bay
Day 6 - Castries Edenic green jungles, dazzling beaches, a drive-in volcano: This lush isle has it all, plus the spellbinding twin peaks the Pitons. sample shore excursions: St Lucian Heritage; Catamaran to Fond Doux Estate; Horseback Riding Adventure.
Day 7 - Saint George What qualifies an entire town for UNESCO World Heritage Site status? For St. George’s (est.1612) it was both British charm - stone buildings, neatly bricked streets, heraldic signs – and the British Army and Royal Navy military installations that protected it through the centuries. Among the town's many historic strongholds is Fort Catherine, housing breathtaking replicas of Britain's Crown Jewels.
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - Kralendijk Preservation rules on Bonaire, long known to divers and snorkelers for its pristine, unspoiled reefs and Lac Bay, rated one of the top dive spots in the world. Take in the blush of thousands of pink flamingos at the sanctuary at Pekel Meer, home of the largest colony of flamingos in the Western Hemisphere. Discover the treasures of the quaint capital of Kralendijk. Sample shore excursions: Samur Sail & Snorkel Adventure; Sportfishing; Nature Bike Tour; Mangrove Boating Eco Adventure.
Day 10 - Willemstad Amsterdam-like canals, gabled Dutch colonial buildings, an exotic floating market. This bustling duty-free port has it all. Plus the world-famous Curaçao Liqueur Distillery and an intriguing coral reef teeming with parrotfish and queen angelfish. Sample shore excursions: Curaçao Dolphin Encounter; Curaçao See & Sea Tour; Highlights of Curaçao with Folkloric Show; Canoe Safari; Willemstad Trolley Train.
Day 11 - Oranjestad Colorful floating markets, wondrous coral reefs and landscapes dotted with curiously bent divi-divi trees await on this, the "A" of the Netherlands Antilles' famous ABC islands. (Bonaire and Curacao round out the trio.) Sample shore excursions: Natural Wonders of Aruba;Spanish Lagoon Kayak Adventure' Jolly Pirates Sail, Snorkel, Swim & Swing.
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - At Sea
Day 14 - Half Moon Cay When was the last time you whiled away the day on a private Caribbean island? Here's your chance. The island is ours; the day is yours to sun, swim, and sail. Enjoy!
Day 15 - Fort Lauderdale There is an abundance of things to see and do in the Ft. Lauderdale area: visit the newly redesigned Ft. Lauderdale Beach and cafes, stroll the historic Riverwalk, shop the luxurious stores on Las Olas Boulevard or adventure to the Everglades for an intriguing air boat excursion.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..