Orlando Explorer (4 Nights)(Twin Room,Start Orlando, End Orlando)
From 01/04/2020 to 04/04/2021
Your new digs are right in the centre of the action, just a 2-minute walk from Universal Studios and a short shuttle bus away from Disney.
Once you’re done taking in the Floridian decor and unwinding in the Olympic style pool, you’ll have easy access to all the action.
We’ll get your breakfast each morning and you get the rest.
Sample the city’s best eats, from fluffy Mickey Mouse pancakes to scrumptious seafood, all washed down with a glass of Florida OJ of course.
This is an unescorted trip, but we'll provide you with a comprehensive info pack before you go, and have you sorted with transfers and the sweetest digs.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive Orlando Welcome to Orlando! After check-in, feel free to get your dine on, hit the beach, indulge in some shopping at Downtown Disney, or check out the Universal City Walk, a stone's throw away from your hotel.
Day 2 - Orlando With three whole days to spend in the land of theme parks, there's no time to loose. Make the most of your included breakfast, then use your included 2 Day Park-to-Park Universal Resort ticket to experience the movies like you never have before. You'll get transport between theme parks, where you pay your own entry for the ones you choose. From Hogwarts to Jurassic Park, two days at each of these parks will rock your socks off! The Hogwarts Express at 9 3/4 isnt a bad way to get between the two parks, just watch out for Dementors. Once you've had your fill of Universal Studios, you're free to put some Mickey Mouse ears on, slip into the land of fantasy and explore the Disney World Resort. Or for an out of this world experience, opt to hire a rental car and head outside the city limits to the Kennedy Space Centre.
Day 5 - Orlando Alas, your Orlando adventure has ended. Hopefully you can fit all the wands and souvenirs you bought into your suitcase. How about one more glass of Florida OJ for the road? Orlando
2 - Day Universal Park to Park Pass
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..