Mighty Yosemite Camping
From 09/07/2020 to 13/09/2020
Walking TourChinatown DinnerGuided orientation of Yosemite ValleyGroup Hike to May LakeHike to Mount HoffmanCampside dinner.
You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners from us.
Campside BBQs are a neccessity.
Professional, insightful and fun, our Trip Managers, Drivers and Local Guides in the USA & Canada are highly trained and ready to show you this incredible part of the world.
Armed with their little black books of must sees, dos and eats, they'll introduce you to the best experiences this land has to offer and show you the time of your life.
Itinerary / more information
1 - Welcome to California! We'll kick things off this afternoon when you meet up with your new travel crew and head out for a walking tour of Union Square, North Beach and then into Chinatown for a family-style meal on your first night together.
2 - Leaving from bohemian San Fran, we'll head across the Central Valley to one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. But before arriving in the Yosemite valley, we'll stop for a picnic alongside the stunning giant sequoia trees, some of the largest living things in the world.Arriving in Yosemite, we'll get an orientation from our guide of the spectacular park before sharing some drinks around the campfire under the park's glittering skies.
3 - Arising early this morning, we'll head off in our van for a day packed with sightseeing, hiking and adventuring. A group hike to May Lake, a spectacular, shimmering example of a High Sierra Lake is a particular highlight, as is Mount Hoffman, a stunning hike that rewards you with peerless, 306 degree panoramas of the surrounding landscape. Tonight it's time to unwind once again with a campside dinner.
4 - Now you're fully acquainted with this magical place, it's your day to do your own thing. Choose one of a number of fantastic hikes, rent a bike, or simply relax in the cool shade by the emerald Merced river. After another full day of exploring and soaking up all that beauty, it's time to head back to San Fran.Our journey ends on arrival in San Francisco. It's been short but sweet!
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 April 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 09 April 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.