Canaries to Catalonia
Day 1 - Lisbon Visit the ornate Belem Tower and Jeronimos Monastery and stroll the narrow, winding streets of the charming Alfama district. Enjoy marvelous old Sintra, a royal country retreat, and Cascais, a beautiful seaside resort. Explore medieval Obidos or make a pilgrimage to Fatima, where the Virgin Mary appeared repeatedly to three shepherd children in 1917.
Day 2 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 3 - Funchal (Madeira)
Day 4 - Santa Cruz de la Palma
Day 5 - Santa Cruz de Tenerife Volcanic in origin, Tenerife is the largest of the Canary Islands. While in port, you'll notice the Auditorium of Tenerife, an amazing, organic structure that instantly became an icon when completed in 2003. Another modern landmark is the Oscar Domínguez Institute, a contemporary art gallery named after the 20th century surrealist. For a respite from the urban environment, visit the Palmetum, a botanical garden with more than 400 species of palms.
Day 6 - Arrecife
Day 7 - Agadir
Day 8 - Casablanca Stroll through the narrow streets of the old medina and visit the spice market. Admire the stunning and enormous Hassan II Mosque built beside the sea. Or journey inland to Rabat and Meknes, two fascinating old cities of kasbahs, souks and Moroccan tradition. Shopping: Take home a flowing caftan, some sandals, Berber jewelry, interesting hammered tin items, leather goods and rugs. Dining: Couscous, spicy lamb dishes and tea are a Moroccan treat.
Day 9 - Seville
Day 10 - Mediterranean Sea Cruising
Day 11 - Barcelona, Spain Visit the magnificent Gothic cathedral and the amazing La Sagrada Familia, Antoni Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece. Enjoy the lovely Montjuic Gardens, Gaudí's other fabulous structures, the charming squares of the old Gothic Quarter and the Ramblas, Barcelona's famed downtown promenade. Or visit beautiful Montserrat and its monastery in a breathtaking setting high in the mountains.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..