Indian Ocean Jewels
Day 1 - Mumbai Enjoy the sights of this teeming city, visiting the many lovely Jain and Hindu temples, the Hanging Gardens, the Gandhi Memorial Museum and the magnificent Victoria Station. Take a harbor cruise from the Gateway of India or travel to lush Gharapuri Island to see the 7th century rock-cut temples of the Elephanta Caves. Shopping: Lovely silks, fine gold jewelry, ornate woodcarvings, personal altars, finely carved screens and antiques abound.
Day 2 - Goa (Mormugao) Enjoy the beautiful beaches on the Arabian Sea, watch the fishing boats and explore the city, especially the 10th century Manjunatha Temple, St. Aloysius College Chapel, the Sultan Battery, Light House Hill Garden, Mangala Devi Temple and the Jumma Masjid. See a traditional South Indian dance performance or perhaps encounter a festival honoring a local deity.
Day 3 - Mangalore
Day 4 - Cochin Discover the amazing contrasts of this cosmopolitan, Portuguese-founded city with its lovely colonial architecture, Dutch-style palaces, historic churches, Jewish quarter and huge Chinese fishing nets. Or explore tranquil canals by boat and see ancient villages, exquisite scenery, plantations and temples. See Indian cotton made in traditional fashion.
Day 5 - Laccadive Sea Cruising
Day 6 - Male As the capital of the low-lying, coral-bed Maldives, winsome Malé is surrounded by a sea wall, where you might watch the fishing dhonis return with the day's catch. Also be sure to see Friday Mosque, a masterpiece of filigree-curved coral built in the mid-1600s, and the Mulee-aage Palace.
Day 7 - Male As the capital of the low-lying, coral-bed Maldives, winsome Malé is surrounded by a sea wall, where you might watch the fishing dhonis return with the day's catch. Also be sure to see Friday Mosque, a masterpiece of filigree-curved coral built in the mid-1600s, and the Mulee-aage Palace.
Day 8 - Indian Ocean Cruising
Day 9 - Indian Ocean Cruising
Day 10 - Indian Ocean Cruising
Day 11 - Sabang, Indonesia
Day 12 - Phuket Experience the many aspects of beautiful Phuket, from its lush landscape and gorgeous beaches to its 19th century Chinese and Western architecture and stunning temples. Visit the fascinating Sea Shell Museum, see the ornate Wat Chalong, watch elephants go through their paces at the elephant camp, and explore the unique and breathtaking Phang Nga National Park. Or just play on one of the island's fabulous beaches.
Day 13 - Andaman Sea Cruising
Day 14 - Yangon
Day 15 - Yangon
Day 16 - Yangon
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..