Day 1 - Jerusalem (Haifa) Visit the land of miracles - Galilee, the Jordan River, the Mount of the Beautitudes and Tabgha. Venture to Nazareth, home of the young Jesus. See the largest hanging gardens in the world at the Bahai Gardens of Haifa. Or visit the Nahalal Moshav, a commune established in 1921 by Jewish immigrants.
Day 2 - Jerusalem (Haifa) Visit the land of miracles - Galilee, the Jordan River, the Mount of the Beautitudes and Tabgha. Venture to Nazareth, home of the young Jesus. See the largest hanging gardens in the world at the Bahai Gardens of Haifa. Or visit the Nahalal Moshav, a commune established in 1921 by Jewish immigrants.
Day 3 - Jerusalem (Ashdod) For Christians, Jews and Muslims, Jerusalem is one of the holiest cities on earth, and it is also one of the oldest. Early Bronze Age tools and writings show that Jerusalem has been settled since the 4th millennium B.C. Marvel at the beauty of the Dome of the Rock and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in the walled Old City of Jerusalem, as you stroll through winding streets where people have lived for centuries.
Day 4 - Paphos, Cyprus
Day 5 - Alanya Alanya rose to prominence during the Middle Ages under the Seljuks, a tribe from central Asia that built the fortress and protective wall that still dominate the city. Several other buildings from that time also remain, including the octagonal Red Tower and the Seljuk Shipyard. Thousands of archaeological pieces in the Alanya Museum attest to the city's importance through the ages. But history only touches on Alanya's considerable allure. The city sits on a lovely gulf, backed by the pine-forested Taurus Mountains on Turkey's beautiful Mediterranean coast.
Day 6 - Marmaris Nestled among pine-forested hills on a picturesque natural harbor, the resort city of Marmaris has a European flair and attracts yachters the world over. Some of the best views are from the Marmaris Castle, which perches above the Old Town. Sunbathers won't have to go far to spend a restful afternoon on a secluded beach.
Day 7 - Bodrum A playground for yachters, tourists and jet setters, modern Bodrum stands on the site of the ancient city of Halicarnassus. You can still see the foundations of the mausoleum, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, which was destroyed by earthquakes. The Knights of St. John used its stones to build Bodrum Castle, fascinating not only as a medieval monument but also for the Museum of Underwater Archaeology within its walls, which includes a display of the oldest known shipwreck.
Day 8 - Chania Chania wears its past on its sleeve. Spend the day in museums, from those uncovering the ancient history buried beneath the rocky soil to those celebrating Greece’s magnificent maritime history and the region’s unique folklore. Visit the ruins of the city-state of Aptera, a powerhouse in Minoan and Hellenistic times and eventually a Roman stronghold.
Day 9 - Athens (Piraeus) Climb up the magnificent Acropolis and stand in awe of the Parthenon, the beautiful temples and the view over Athens stretched out before you. See city highlights including the new and old Olympic stadiums. Journey to Cape Sounion and the temple to Poseidon overlooking the sea or visit ancient Corinth and the narrow Corinth Canal cut through miles of solid rock. Shopping: Take home beautiful glassware and ceramics, unusual jewelry, embroidered pillow covers and throws, stunning icons and artwork. Dining: Indulge in mezes – plates of tempting appetizers like stuffed grape leaves and taramasalata, a delicious caviar spread, soaked up with pita bread and a cold glass of retsina.
Day 10 - Ephesus Meander through the ruins of ancient Ephesus and marvel at the famed Library of Celsus, the huge amphitheater, the marble roads with their chariot marks, the amazing mosaic sidewalks and the superb, rarely opened Terrace Houses. Or journey to three monumental cities of antiquity - Priene, Miletus and Didyma - renowned for their majestic temples and impressive, beautifully preserved stadiums.
Day 11 - Cruising the Aegean Sea
Day 12 - Istanbul Indulge your eyes and senses in this magnificent city astride two continents. Visit beautiful Topkapi Palace, the awesome Hagia Sophia and the impressive Blue Mosque. Cruise the Bosphorus to see the city and its surroundings from another perspective. Visit one of the many museums or stroll through the spice market and the famous Grand Bazaar.
Day 13 - Istanbul Indulge your eyes and senses in this magnificent city astride two continents. Visit beautiful Topkapi Palace, the awesome Hagia Sophia and the impressive Blue Mosque. Cruise the Bosphorus to see the city and its surroundings from another perspective. Visit one of the many museums or stroll through the spice market and the famous Grand Bazaar.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..