Day 1 - Adelaide Since the first governor proclaimed a new settlement from under a gum tree in 1836, Adelaide has come on in leaps and bounds. Perhaps the most significant arrivals, at least in terms of current prosperity, were the central European immigrants who brought wine making skills to the Barossa Valley – a visit is highly recommended! Adelaide itself has much to recommend it including the cathedrals of St Peter and St Francis Xavier and the fine cultural centre.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Albany Albany looks out across the Southern Pacific Ocean toward Antarctica. The clean, pristine ocean harbors and island inlets are a sight to see. The famous Rainbow Coast city of Albany is Western Australia's first and oldest settlement. General Information Ship berths alongside at Wharf 1 or 2 Points of Interest: Old Gaol and historic whaling boats.
Day 5 - Busselton, Australia
Day 6 - Fremantle In historic Fremantle you can discover the popular tourist area setting for past America's Cup races or venture into Perth, crowned the 'sunniest city in Australia' and explore this delightful capital city.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Esperance The Shire of Esperance, not to be confused with that Shire, is known as a nature lover’s dream. With some of the country’s most stunning coastline and best surf, great fishing and Cape Le Grand National Park, the rumours are true. Located 720km southeast of Perth, Esperance is ideally located right in the middle of some of Australia’s most beautiful sights. Take the whole family and explore the idyllic town, or skip the planning and elope on the beach-a popular pastime for impulsive tourists. If a spontaneous nuptial is a bit much, even the Great Australian Bight is in reach from Esperance.
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - Adelaide Since the first governor proclaimed a new settlement from under a gum tree in 1836, Adelaide has come on in leaps and bounds. Perhaps the most significant arrivals, at least in terms of current prosperity, were the central European immigrants who brought wine making skills to the Barossa Valley – a visit is highly recommended! Adelaide itself has much to recommend it including the cathedrals of St Peter and St Francis Xavier and the fine cultural centre.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 March 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- Rates displayed are P&O Go fares, giving you a great cruise fare without all the bells and whistles when you know exactly when you want to holiday. Please note the Gofare has different deposit and cancellation conditions to other P&O fares. The deposit amount (90% of the cruise fare) is non-refundable and is due within 3 days of booking, when the booking is made 76 days or more before the cruise departure. The final payment is due 75 days prior to the cruise departure. If you have booked on a Go fare 75 days or less prior to the cruise departure, the full cruise fare amount is due within 3 days of booking. Go fare bookings cancelled up until 15 days prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 90% of the cruise fare. Go fare bookings cancelled 14 days or less prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the cruise fare. Should you need to change the name of a guest (replace a passenger), a $50 name change fee applies for each change on a Go fare booking. Go fares are not combinable with any other offer unless specifically stated otherwise.