France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands
Day 1 - Le Havre Founded in the 16th century, Le Havre on the English Channel, at the mouth of the River Seine in Normandy, is one of the largest seaports of France. Although badly damaged in World War II, LeHavre retains several old buildings, some of them restored after1945. The impressive modernist St Joseph church, Town Hall and seafront Fine Arts Museum are musts, while the Musee deI Ancient Havre and the Gothic Cathedral are among surviving echoes from the city's past.
Day 2 - Southampton The port of Southampton can trace its origins back to a Roman settlement on the banks of the River Itchen where Bitterne stands today. However, the Saxon settlement of Hamwic or Hamtun on the opposite shore of the Itchen is where Southampton’s early identity really starts to take shape. Unfortunately the wealth of this fledgling Saxon port attracted the attentions of Viking raiders who were, to say the least, bad for business. However, the die had been cast and Southampton traded through good times and bad until, by the early 19th century, paddle steamers started running regular services to France. A century and a half later the first car ferries plied the same routes helping to further popularise the idea of foreign leisure travel that the White Star liners and the glamorous Southampton built flying boats had helped to pioneered. Although the great liners were literally overtaken by the era of cheap jet travel, they never entirely disappeared and, gradually, modern cruising started to become more accessible and more popular. Today Southampton has three cruise terminals to copy with the unprecedented comings and goings of today’s massive cruise ships.
Day 3 - Zeebrugge
Day 4 - Rotterdam
Day 5 - Rotterdam
Day 6 - Hamburg
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Le Havre Founded in the 16th century, Le Havre on the English Channel, at the mouth of the River Seine in Normandy, is one of the largest seaports of France. Although badly damaged in World War II, LeHavre retains several old buildings, some of them restored after1945. The impressive modernist St Joseph church, Town Hall and seafront Fine Arts Museum are musts, while the Musee deI Ancient Havre and the Gothic Cathedral are among surviving echoes from the city's past.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..