Barcelona to Miami
Day 1 - Barcelona One of Europe’s most visually stunning cities, Barcelona balances the medieval intimacy of its Gothic Quarter with the grace and distinction of the wide boulevards in the Moderniste Eixample. It was the home of architect Antoni Gaudí, whose Sagrada Familia Cathedral, Park Güell and Casa Milà are the most profound statements of Modernisme. View the splendid works at the Picasso Museum and the Miro Foundation, or discover Barcelona’s passionate ambiance at a flamenco show.
Day 2 - Mediterranean Sea Cruising
Day 3 - Seville (Cadiz) Cádiz, Andalusia's world-renowned capital, has undergone major restoration in recent years. Palm trees, gracious squares, flower-filled parks, ubiquitous red-tile roofed buildings, and bustling street markets make this a most delightful port. The old town, on the tip of the peninsula, is buzzing with beautiful, lively plazas. To get there, you pass through the new town, an elegant metropolis with excellent beaches. Cádiz is also a good starting point for a day trip to nearby Seville, where you can visit the Alcazar, a beautiful medieval Islamic palace showcasing a unique fusion of Christian and Moorish architecture surrounded by lovely gardens; majestic Seville Cathedral (Catedral de Sevilla); and Giralda Tower, offering excellent photo opportunities.
Day 4 - Mediterranean Sea Cruising
Day 5 - Santa Cruz de Tenerife Tenerife's privileged setting allows you to enjoy beautiful beaches such as las Teresitas; admire the enchanting Orchid Gardens, founded in 1774 as a historic English garden, or visit the Teide National Park, the symbol of the island.
Day 6 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 7 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 8 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 9 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 10 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 11 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 12 - Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda
Day 13 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 14 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 15 - Miami Sunny Florida skies, year-round warmth and sunshine, a buzzing nightlife and a mix of cultures define this cosmopolitan city. Celebrity-drenched South Beach attracts people-watchers and the Art Deco District is the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world. Tropical style shopping experience's are readily available from Bal Harbor to Lincoln Road and Coconut Grove. Enjoy authentic Cuban cuisine and culture along Calle Ocho or travel back in time with a visit to the historic Venetian Pool. There is something for everyone in this city dubbed the "Gateway to the America's."
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..