Miami to Miami
Day 1 - Miami Sunny Florida skies, year-round warmth and sunshine, a buzzing nightlife and a mix of cultures define this cosmopolitan city. Celebrity-drenched South Beach attracts people-watchers and the Art Deco District is the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world. Tropical style shopping experience's are readily available from Bal Harbor to Lincoln Road and Coconut Grove. Enjoy authentic Cuban cuisine and culture along Calle Ocho or travel back in time with a visit to the historic Venetian Pool. There is something for everyone in this city dubbed the "Gateway to the America's."
Day 2 - Great Stirrup Cay Nestled in the Bahama’s Berry Island chain is a 250-acre uninhabited paradise waiting for you. Great Stirrup Cay is a private retreat designed specifically for your enjoyment. Walk along the powdery, white sand beaches and feel the warm Bahamian sun on your skin. Get comfortable in a hammock and lose yourself in the sound of swaying palm trees and gentle waves lapping at the shore. Snorkel in crystal-clear water teaming with tropical fish. Explore the Straw Market offering a variety of Bahamian crafts and souvenirs. If you are wanting a little adventure, traverse the island's coast in a kayak or take a paddle boat for a spin. Take a break from your action-packed day and enjoy your favorite cocktail or a complimentary midday beachside BBQ as the ocean breeze blows through your hair.
Day 3 - Key West This flower-scented little city/island is a haven for famous writers, former hippies, struggling artists, sun seekers, and tourists from all over the world. They like the relaxed pace, the storybook architecture, the carnival-like street life, and they are drawn to Mallory Square every evening to applaud the sunset. The island, just 2 miles wide by 4 miles long, is one of about a thousand coral islets in an archipelago that stretches 126 miles southward from Miami.
Day 4 - Cruise Florida Straits
Day 5 - Cozumel Cozumel is the largest inhabited island in Mexico, which lies just off the mainland. The coasts are known for large, breaking surf on the east side, and calmer waters for diving on the west side. In 1959, Jacques Cousteau discovered the beauty of Palancar, the coral reefs at the south of Cozumel and publicized it as one of the best places to go scuba diving in the world. Diving is still Cozumel's primary draw, mainly due to the healthy coral reef marine communities.
Day 6 - Roatan Warm Caribbean waters with excellent diving, white sand beaches, and tropical sunsets are some of the attractions of the Bay Islands. Roatan’s major source of income is tourism, particularly because of SCUBA diving attractions. The underwater environment is rich and extensive with reefs surrounding the islands, often within swimming distance of the shore. Caves and caverns are a common feature, with a variety of sponge and the best collection of pillar coral.
Day 7 - Harvest Caye
Day 8 - Santo Tomas de Castilla One of two major Guatemalan ports on the Gulf coast, Santo Tomás de Castilla is a few kilometers south of Puerto Barrios on Santo Tomás Bay. It is Guatemala’s largest and most efficient port on the Caribbean Ocean. It was formerly known as Matías de Galvez, and now handles 77% of the country's exports and half the imports, as well as 20% of El Salvador's imports and 10% of its exports. It is a wonderful place to get an authentic taste of local Guatemalan culture.
Day 9 - Costa Maya Costa Maya is the closest port of access to many of the lesser known Mayan ruins in the Yucatan including Chacchoben and Kohunlich. These sites are substantially less excavated than the better known pyramids near Cancun. The Mexican government is trying to improve the standard of living for the Indian population. The path chosen to do this in the Costa Maya area is to develop small-scale ecological based tourism destinations, including natural reserve parks.
Day 10 - Cruise Florida Straits
Day 11 - Miami Sunny Florida skies, year-round warmth and sunshine, a buzzing nightlife and a mix of cultures define this cosmopolitan city. Celebrity-drenched South Beach attracts people-watchers and the Art Deco District is the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world. Tropical style shopping experience's are readily available from Bal Harbor to Lincoln Road and Coconut Grove. Enjoy authentic Cuban cuisine and culture along Calle Ocho or travel back in time with a visit to the historic Venetian Pool. There is something for everyone in this city dubbed the "Gateway to the America's."
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 January 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..