Wonders of the Adriatic - 8 Days
From 2022-05-21 to 2022-10-08
Breakfast daily, 4 lunches and 3 dinners (inclusive of a Captain’s dinner).
Complimentary 500ml of water with meals as well as complimentary tea, coffee and fresh fruit throughout the day and a snack in the afternoon.
Welcome drink and snack on day 1.
7 nights accommodation on board M/S Yolo.
Linen and bedding.
Towels, changed daily.
Complimentary WiFi on board.
Services of 9 crew members including a Cruise Manager.
Excursion to Montenegro on day 5.
An arrival and departure transfer from Split Airport or accommodation within Split city area, on days 1 and 8 (1 transfer per booking).
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Split Saturday. Welcome to Croatia! Upon arrival at Split Airport you will be met and transferred to the ship in Split Harbour for embarkation (after 2pm). The remainder of the day is at your leisure before a welcome dinner on board.
Day 2 - Croatia Sailing Split - Hvar - Korcula. After breakfast, you have the opportunity to explore Split independently or join the optional walking tour. The walking tour includes visiting Split's famous Diocletian Palace, the former home of the Roman Emperor. Back on board we depart and cruise to the island of Hvar - well-known for its beautiful lavender and rosemary fields, delicious wines and celebrity visitors. There is another optional walking tour here should you wish. Before arrival into Korcula, we have the opportunity for a refreshing swim at the neighbouring islands of Pakleni. Korcula is our last port of call today and we should arrive here late afternoon. The Captains Dinner is served onboard.
Day 3 - Mljet Island Korcula - Mljet - Slano. After breakfast the captain chooses a secluded bay for a relaxing morning swim. Korcula is a beautiful area surrounded by green forests and stunning crystal blue waters. The next stop is the island of Mljet. Mljet National Park is home to two salty lakes and the perfect nature lovers paradise. It is possible to walk, cycle or kayak here. It is also home to the 12th century St Mary Monastery. Independently explore or join the optional excursion. After our day on Mljet we head back to Slano on the mainland.
Day 4 - Dubrovnik Slano - Ston - Dubrovnik. Near to Slano sits the small town of Ston - famous for its rich wines, ancient salt production, and delicious oysters and mussels. This morning there is an optional tour 'Taste of Dalmatia' which highlights all these delights. Or you can just relax in Slano before we set off again - this time towards Dubrovnik. En route to Dubrovnik we'll stop at stunning Lopud Island. There is an optional guided walk of the Old Town today. This ancient walled medieval city is Croatia’s crowning jewel and has become a very popular filming location for the likes of Star Wars, Game of Thrones and Robin Hood. Independently explore, or join an optional excursion to see the highlights of Dubrovnik. Dinner is not included tonight so you get the opportunity to try some of the many amazing eateries Dubrovnik has on offer.
Day 5 - Kotor Dubrovnik - Kotor - Dubrovnik. Departing Dubrovnik this morning we head east by road passing the tranquil valley of Konalve, as we cross the Montenegro Border. We're likely to begin to see snow-capped mountains, that stand tall over the Adriatic's glistening sea. We’ll drive around Boka Bay and picturesque Perast before arriving into UNESCO Listed Kotor. Your guide will take you on an included walking tour of the maze of alleys and beautiful piazzas. Afterwards, return to Dubrovnik for dinner and overnight on board.
Day 6 - Elaphite Islands and Korcula Dubrovnik - Elaphite Islands - Korcula. Saying goodbye to Dubrovnik this morning we visit Elaphite Islands, for a stroll and swim. These beautiful islands were popular with local sailors who chose to build their ships here. Nowadays its more so a quaint and relaxing location. Lunch is served on board before we continue to Korcula - a former Venetian stronghold famous for its amazing stonework and being the alleged home of Marco Polo. In Korcula, there is an optional walking tour of the town.
Day 7 - Brac Korcula - Brac - Omis. Breakfast this morning is served whilst enjoying the beautiful views of the Korcula archipelago, before a scenic cruise past the Peljasac Peninsula and Hvar Island. We'll also stop at Brac Island which is famous for marble and exceptional limestone which today, decorate well-known buildings such as the White House in Washington DC and the Bundestag in Berlin. There is an optional visit to the stonemasonry school in Pucisca (the only school of this kind in Croatia). Returning to the mainland, we explore Omis, at the mouth of the Cetina River - an optional boat tour of the river is available here.
Day 8 - Split Saturday. Our last morning on board and we enjoy a farewell breakfast, as we travel from Omis to Split for disembarkation (disembark by 9am).
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans