Roundtrip Monte Carlo
Day 1 - Monte Carlo, Monaco Monaco is an ancient principality steeped in rich and colorful history. Its proud monarchy is presided over by Prince Albert, who assumed the throne after his famed father Prince Rainier died in 2005. Today when gazing on its modern skyline, it is hard to imagine that Monaco endured a turbulent past. Once a Greek settlement conquered by the Romans, it was bought from the Genoese in 1309 by the Grimaldis, who still rule as the world's oldest monarchy. Monaco covers less than one square mile and is known primarily for its Grand Casino.
Day 2 - Carrara, Italy
Day 3 - Rome (Civitavecchia) Civitavecchia was founded by Emperor Trajan in the 2nd century. Today this port is noted for its fine seafood and attractive monuments. Located 90 minutes away is the Eternal City of Rome. Steeped in 2,500 years of history, Rome was for many centuries the center of Western civilization. It was both the focal point of the Roman Empire and of Christendom. Landmarks such as the Colosseum, Forum, Pantheon, Vatican, Sistine Chapel and Spanish Steps are reminders of the legacy of its rich past.
Day 4 - Santa Margherita, Italy
Day 5 - Ajaccio
Day 6 - St-Tropez, France St-Tropez has earned its glamorous reputation as a summer playground for celebrities, artists and writers. At the height of its popularity during the 1950s and 60s, one could easily find Pablo Picasso, Francoise Sagan, Jacques Prévet and the classic movie actress Brigitte Bardot vacationing here. Its famous beaches are still frequented by affluent guests who seek a lively night life and a piece of the "St-Trop" allure. Magnificent yachts line the port, as their owners rival to achieve titles for who has the biggest, the most luxurious or the best-kept vessel, or for which vessel has the most enthusiastic crew. You will certainly be enticed by the colorful sights and sounds of this "Gem of the Provençal Culture."
Day 7 - Antibes, France
Day 8 - Monte Carlo, Monaco Monaco is an ancient principality steeped in rich and colorful history. Its proud monarchy is presided over by Prince Albert, who assumed the throne after his famed father Prince Rainier died in 2005. Today when gazing on its modern skyline, it is hard to imagine that Monaco endured a turbulent past. Once a Greek settlement conquered by the Romans, it was bought from the Genoese in 1309 by the Grimaldis, who still rule as the world's oldest monarchy. Monaco covers less than one square mile and is known primarily for its Grand Casino.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 June 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..