Anchorage To Vancouver
Day 1 - Anchorage/Whittier, Alaska, USA Settle into the cozy town of Whittier located along a historic North American rail line. This iconic port city will surround you with pristine waters and ocean life, and is the perfect starting point for your Alaskan adventure.
Day 2 - Cruising the Hubbard Glacier
Day 3 - Sitka, Alaska The symmetrical cone of Mount Edgecumbe and countless green-tufted islands welcome Crystal Symphony to picturesque Sitka. In its heyday, it was referred to as the "Paris of the Pacific" and knew great prosperity. Although founded by Alexander Baranof in 1799, it wasn't until 1867, when Alaska was purchased by the United States, that the Stars and Stripes replaced the Russian flag. As Russia's former capital in the New World, Sitka still retains its exotic heritage, boasting proud architecture and unique historical sites.
Day 4 - Skagway, Alaska Discover the flavor of the gold rush era in Skagway. In its heyday, this atmospheric frontier town was the largest in Alaska. During the height of the gold boom, Skagway was known as the gateway to the goldfields, and its population went from 2 to 10,000 in a single year. At one time it boasted 80 saloons and was known as the "roughest town on earth." Although its population is now less than 1,000, its rip-roaring past will come alive as you stroll along Broadway or browse through the Trail of '98 Museum's outstanding collection of memorabilia.
Day 5 - Juneau, Alaska This Gold Rush city is not only the capital of Alaska, but an epicenter of Alaskan history, culture, music, and food. Here, enjoy endless attractions, activities, and unimaginable glaciers, only accessible by air or sea.
Day 6 - Ketchikan, Alaska, USA Paddle a kayak on sheltered waters, take a floatplane to a remote mountain lake or try your hand at sportfishing in Ketchikan, salmon capital of the world and a paradise for fishermen and nature-lovers alike. A quiet city with rich Indian heritage, it hosts the world's largest collection of authentic totem poles at Totem Bight as well as a rustic boardwalk, quaint restaurants perched on stilts above the water, and scores of fascinating shops and spectacular views from every vantage point.
Day 7 - Cruising the Inside Passage
Day 7 - Seymour Narrows
Day 8 - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Discover the vibrancy of this British Columbia cosmopolitan. Vancouver has eclectic neighbors to explore, exquisite seafood, and the largest natural park in North America.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 June 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..