From 27/07/2020 to 05/10/2020
Locally guided tour of the Grand Palace with tour of the Klongs (canals)Swim in the breathtaking Erawan waterfalls in ThailandElephant Nature ParkIncluded Flight from Chiang Mai to PhuketCheow Larn Lake Cruise.
Most nights see you snuggled up in comfy twin-share rooms in hotels.
We've also lined up an overnight train, a floating jungle raft stay and a Riverside Cottage stay in the lush Thai Jungle.
Not your average sleep to say the least!Wake up to breakfast, because we know it's the best way to start your day.
We have also included some of your lunches and dinners to get you in on unique local tastes.
Because we know you love exploring, we leave the rest of your meals free for you to get local, and let your nose take you to the nearest spot for some spicy street eats or fresh tropical fruit.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive Bangkok The heat and hustle of Thailand's capital will hit you the moment you land, with 16 glorious days ahead of us. After checking into our hotel you're free to do some DIY exploring, treat your muscles to a soothing massage or just lie by the pool soaking up the first rays of that sweet Thai sunshine. Later we'll rendezvous as a group back at base so you can hear what's in store for the trip, then the night is yours to take to the streets for some authentic pad Thai and nightlife on Khao San road.
Day 7 - Chiang Mai Today is yours to make the most of the laid-back city of Chiang Mai. Maybe head out into the city's heart on foot and explore the old town, or treat yourself to a traditional Thai massage. Later this evening, you have the chance to dabble in the art of authentic Thai cooking so you can wow everyone back home with a mean Pad Thai.
Day 12 - Koh Samui Really, can snorkelling, swimming, soaking up the rays and sipping on fresh coconuts ever get boring? Hmm...no. But if you've got a taste for adventure, this glorious island offers plenty to keep hungry explorers enthralled. Use your free time to visit the mighty Wat Phra Yai temple with its 15-metre golden Buddha statue, see the super on-trend mummified monk at Wat Khunaram, or take an optional jeep safari.
Day 14 - Koh Pha-Ngan It's the second last day of our island adventure and 'mai pen rai - don't worry, be happy' is now the group mentality. Enjoy a lazy breakfast and dose up on Vitamin D the day may bring. It's our last full one together, so make it count.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 April 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 09 April 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.