Copenhagen to Stockholm
Day 1 - Copenhagen See another side of this lovely city with a cruise along its charming canals. Visit the quaint old harbor at Nyhavn and beautiful Rosenborg Castle and, of course, the famed statue of the Little Mermaid. Or venture into the countryside and enjoy its panoramic vistas, fairy tale castles and the village of Fredensborg.
Day 2 - Berlin Enjoy a scenic drive to the German capital and savor landmarks like the Brandenburg Gate and the glorious Charlottenburg Palace. Stroll down Unter den Linden, see the site of the Berlin Wall and take a boat ride along the city's canals. Explore on your own and visit one of the many museums. Or discover charming Warnemünde and its lovely Gothic church, market square and seaside promenade.
Day 3 - Cruising the Baltic Sea
Day 4 - Tallinn Step back in time as you walk through this beautifully preserved medieval town and discover its upper and lower levels, the guild houses, the churches and squares, the famous apothecary shop and the exquisite town hall. See delightful parks, Baroque palaces and a ruined 15th century convent. Or visit a lovely recreated rural Estonian village by the sea.
Day 5 - St Petersburg Explore breathtaking St. Petersburg and cruise its canals. Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, the fabulous onion-domed cathedrals and the palaces - from the immense Winter Palace, now the Hermitage Museum, to the fabled Catherine's Palace and Peterhof outside the city. Enjoy an evening of ballet or traditional Russian song and dance or take a day trip to Moscow.
Day 6 - St Petersburg Explore breathtaking St. Petersburg and cruise its canals. Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, the fabulous onion-domed cathedrals and the palaces - from the immense Winter Palace, now the Hermitage Museum, to the fabled Catherine's Palace and Peterhof outside the city. Enjoy an evening of ballet or traditional Russian song and dance or take a day trip to Moscow.
Day 7 - Helsinki Admire the city's stunning modern architecture, visit its lovely parks and bustling open-air market. Take a harbor cruise past forests, beaches, villas and a ruined Suomenlinna fortress that spans five islands. Or visit historic, colorful Porvoo, Finland's second oldest town.
Day 8 - Stockholm Spend a marvelous day discovering this lovely city and its beautiful buildings. Visit the charming Old Town, medieval Gamla Stan, the elegant royal palace, the wonderful parks and the impressive Vasa, the magnificently restored 17th century warship that sank in the harbor on her maiden voyage.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 07 August 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..