Stunning Scenery-Seattle to Seattle
Day 1 - Seattle Head to the top of the famed Space Needle, enjoy the performers in Pioneer Square, watch fish-tossing in legendary Pike Place Market or spend the afternoon in the impressive Seattle Art Museum. Take in the groovy Experience Music Project or the fascinating Pacific Science Center. Dive into the sea at the Seattle Aquarium or take to the skies at the Museum of Flight.
Day 2 - Inside Passage Cruising
Day 3 - Ketchikan, Alaska Totem poles are one of Ketchikan's chief attractions, and the best places to view them are Saxman Village and Totem Bight State Park. Drop by the Southeast Alaska Discovery Center to learn about the local cultures and ecosystems.
Day 4 - Juneau, Alaska For a state capital, Juneau maintains a surprising small-town charm, in part because it can only be reached by sea or air due to the surrounding wilderness. Collections from the indigenous people are displayed in the Alaska State Museum. Visit Mendenhall Glacier for outdoor adventure.
Day 5 - Sitka Called "Shee Atika" by the Tlingit Indians, then "New Archangel" by the Russians who ousted them, Sitka boasts a multicultural heritage. Two dozen of its attractions are on the National Register of Historic Places, including Castle Hill and Building 29, a structure built by the Russians in 1835. The Sheldon Jackson Museum exhibits one of Alaska's oldest native culture collections.
Day 6 - Outside Passage Cruising
Day 7 - Victoria Western Canada's oldest city, Victoria proudly displays its British heritage. Explore lavish Craigdarroch Castle, built in the late 1800s for a Scottish coal baron. Trace the area's early British seafarers in the Marine Museum of British Columbia. There's even a Royal London Wax Museum with likenesses of King Henry VIII and Winston Churchill.
Day 8 - Seattle Head to the top of the famed Space Needle, enjoy the performers in Pioneer Square, watch fish-tossing in legendary Pike Place Market or spend the afternoon in the impressive Seattle Art Museum. Take in the groovy Experience Music Project or the fascinating Pacific Science Center. Dive into the sea at the Seattle Aquarium or take to the skies at the Museum of Flight.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 07 August 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..