London for New Year
From 30/12/2020 to 02/01/2021
With all that partying and excitement, you'll want comfort when it comes to sleeping.
Spend 3 comfy nights in our twin-share accommodation.
All your breakfasts will be taken care of, as well as 1 dinner.
There's no food you can't find in London, from the apex of fusion cooking, to good old pie and mash.
Get out there and discover it all.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Start London London's calling! We'll get the good times rolling as we meet our Trip Manager and fellow party-goers. Next we will take in some scrumptious delights in our welcome dinner before we fill our cameras up with those all-important London sites on a sightseeing tour by coach.
Day 2 - London New Years Eve means making the day count, and with a bird's eye view of the city from the London Eye on the cards, what better way to round up the year. Tonight, we'll don our glad rags and gasp in delight at the spectacular fireworks display, before celebrating on London's streets.
Day 3 - London We might be feeling a tad tired, but we've got one more day to live the London life. Get out there and explore all of London's delights, with its super edgy fashion scene, prestigious coffee shops and pretty parks. Tonight, a dinner with the squad will see you trading new year's resolutions.
Day 4 - End London London, you've been good to us. Having kicked off the new year on a high, we'll say our goodbyes and return back to reality. Start London London Sightseeing Tour Included 3 Course Dinner London View the spectacular fireworks above London London Visit Winter Wonderland
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..