London and Paris Explorer
From 03/10/2020 to 04/04/2021
3 dinners (including Be My Guest) with local wine.
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
The services of a Trafalgar Local Host at your London hotel.
Ferry from Dover to Calais.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and restaurant gratuities.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
London airport transfer service is available to purchase.
See link below for airport transfer page.
VIP entry to many sights.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive London (4 Nights) Embrace the pomp and pageantry of a city that combines the fascinating heritage of yesteryear with all the verve of a modern capital. Stroll through its leafy Royal Parks, shop up a storm in the West End or visit some of London's world-famous historic attractions or museums to gain a sense of a place that is certainly larger than life. This evening, join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception.
Day 2 - Excursion to Bath and Stonehenge This morning leave London and travel to Bath. Visit the Roman Baths from which the city derives its name and enjoy an orientation of this World Heritage Site with its beautiful Georgian architecture. After free time for lunch, travel through the scenic countryside and stop at Stonehenge to visit the historic stone monoliths where pagans once worshipped.
Day 3 - London Sightseeing and Excursion to Windsor London's iconic sights take centre stage today during a half-day introductory sightseeing tour with a 'Local Specialist'. See Big Ben, the imposing Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace, before travelling to the town of Windsor with its vast royal castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. See the chapel where Prince Harry and Meghan were married. Spend the afternoon following in the footsteps of royalty. Explore over 900 years of royal history, ambling through this historic market town. Return to London and discover its theatrical treasures this evening when you consider joining your Travel Director at an optional West End show.
Day 4 - London At Leisure Enjoy a day at leisure to explore the captivating sights and sounds of London. Your Travel Director will provide you with recommendations on how to spend your day in the city. Perhaps take a leisurely cruise along the Thames River, delve into centuries of history and admire exquisite royal jewels at the Tower of London, catch a flight on the London Eye, then meander through the stalls of Covent Garden.
Day 5 - London - Paris (4 Nights) Departing London, we travel through the lush green Kent countryside to board our ferry in Dover, watching the impressive White Cliffs disappear into the distance as we cross to France. We pass the bloody World War I battlefields of the Somme en route to Paris where we will spend four nights.
Day 6 - Paris Sightseeing and Free Time The 'City of Lights' shines brightly today as our 'Local Specialist' takes us on a sightseeing tour of Paris. We'll view the grand Champs ?lys?es, Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde and Notre Dame Cathedral before enjoying a walk through the Latin Quarter. Spend a free afternoon soaking up the sophistication of this beautiful city. Maybe wander through Montmartre and admire the imposing white domes of Sacre Coeur, enjoy a light- hearted picnic in the pretty Tuileries gardens or pay a visit to da Vinci's Mona Lisa at one of the world's most visited museums, the Louvre. This evening we 'Connect With Locals' and indulge in a first-hand encounter with Parisian culture during a 'Be My Guest' dinner.
Day 7 - Versailles Excursion Join a 'Local Specialist' today to explore the opulent Palace of Versailles - its splendour and beauty created to reflect the self-proclaimed majesty of King Louis XIV, the Sun King. See the exquisite sprawling gardens, the Hall of Mirrors with its impressive chandeliers and glinting mirrors and enjoy time to explore Versailles town. This evening, enjoy the city by night or perhaps attend a colourful Parisian cabaret performance.
Day 8 - Paris At Leisure Spend the day at leisure delving into the sophistication and glamour of Paris on your own terms. Sample delicious French cakes at a local p?tisserie, amble along the cobblestone lanes of Le Marais or journey into the macabre underground catacombs dating back to the 19th century. On our last evening together in Paris, we join our travel companions and Travel Director for a Farewell Dinner in the city.
Day 9 - Depart Paris After breakfast, we bid our newfound friends a fond farewell as our memorable holiday comes to a close. Transfers to Charles de Gaulle airport are available. Conditions apply. Sightseeing Highlights ORIENTATION of Bath and Windsor SEE Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and the White Cliffs of Dover SIGHTSEEING TOUR with a Local Specialist in London and Paris VIEW the Eiffel Tower, the Champs ?lys?es, the Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral VISIT the Roman Baths in Bath, Stonehenge and the Palace of Versailles
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..