Day 1 - San Diego, California Sunshine and fun are business as usual in San Diego. Walk on Coronado Island's sandy beach, take in the Old Town that brings the city's early Spanish days to life, have a wild time at the famous San Diego Zoo or a whale of a good time at Sea World. Sample shore excursions: San Diego Tour.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Puerto Vallarta No longer the well-kept secret of the artists, writers and Hollywood stars that first "discovered" it in the 1960s, "PV" (as it is affectionately known) still retains the essence of the quaint fishing village it once was. Here is Viejo Vallarta, the quaint Old Town, An enticing mix of red-tiled buildings, cobbled streets, chic shops and bustling open markets. Here are Mismaloya Beach, Gringo Gulch and Conchas Chinas, the Beverly Hills of Vallarta. Nearby: the rugged canyons and luxuriant jungles of the Sierra Madre. Sample shore excursions: Countryside on horseback, Dolphin encounter; Town, Country & Tequila; Sea Lion Encounter; Eco-safari Off-road Adventure; Canopy Adventure.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Huatulco Everything you ever wanted in a seaside resort: warm sun, sandy beaches and nine beautiful bays rimmed in every shade of blue. Nearby: low-growth caducifolia jungles teeming with birdlife and the nesting grounds of endangered sea turtles. Sample shore excursions: Five Bays by Catamaran; Horseback Riding; Bird-watching Eco Tour; ATV Jungle Adventure.
Day 7 - Puerto Chiapas Gateway to the Mayan world in the Pacific, shrouded in mystery. Among the most well-preserved archeological sites is the sprawling complex at Palenque, dating to 100BC. Here, vividly colored murals offer glimpses into Mayan life while great stone temples guard inscriptions that have yet to be deciphered. Nearby, explore San Cristobal de Las Casas cathedral, which combines baroque and colonial styles of architecture. Journey to a rainforest and marvel at the lush mangroves and abundant wildlife. Try a fresh tamale, a delicious part of celebrations here, or shop for local handicrafts like tin toys, wood and stone carvings or colorful textiles. Or, simply wander the beaches and take in the untamed and exotic surroundings. Sample shore excursions: The Mayan Ruins of Palenque; Mangrove Exploration & Bird Watching.
Day 8 - Puerto Quetzal In the cultured little country of Guatemala modern Maya still weave their stories on backstrap looms, and the great stone temples of Tikal stand in silent testament to ancient Mayan ingenuity. Sample shore excursions: Casa Santa Domingo & Antigua; Lake Atitlan & Highlands; Finca Coffee Plantation Tour; Tikal Expedition by Air.
Day 9 - Corinto Puerto Corinto is a quaint coastal village in an area rich with pristine beaches, lush mangrove forests and magnificent volcanoes. In Corinto, take a stroll along the Costa Azul for a view of the bay and its islands. In nearby Chinandega, discover Mayan artifacts at the archeological museum. Farther afield explore the ruins of León Viejo, excavated from centuries of volcanic debris. Sample shore excursions: The History and Art of León; San Antonio Rum Distillery.
Day 10 - Puerto Caldera It's wild, it's beautiful and Costa Rica's eco-factor is off the charts. Here find steaming volcanoes, lush rain forests and nearly half of all the animal species on earth. Plus a modern capital high in the mountains.
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - Enter Panama Canal at Balboa
Day 12 - Cruising Panama Canal
Day 12 - Exit Panama Canal Cristobal
Day 13 - Cartagena, Colombia Once a bastion of the Spanish Main, this fortified city boasts colonial architecture, pristine offshore islands and the finest emeralds in the world. Sample shore excursions: Cartagena City Tour; Old Walled City Historical Walking Tour; Rosario Islands Cruise.
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - At Sea
Day 16 - Fort Lauderdale There is an abundance of things to see and do in the Ft. Lauderdale area: visit the newly redesigned Ft. Lauderdale Beach and cafes, stroll the historic Riverwalk, shop the luxurious stores on Las Olas Boulevard or adventure to the Everglades for an intriguing air boat excursion.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..