Far East Discovery
Day 1 - Singapore
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Koh Samui Koh Samui is an island of towering coconut trees, brilliant sunshine and beautiful white sand beaches. One of the three largest islands in Thailand, it is easy to forget the world in this paradise. On the south end of the island, the strange rock formations of Hin Ta and Hin Ya are said to be the physical embodiment of a couple whose ship was wrecked in the bay. First settled by Malay fishermen, the island is rich with legends and tales like this one. The Big Buddha on the island's Northern shore is a popular attraction and an important symbol for the locals. Visit one of the world's most stunning waterfalls, Na Muang - or enjoy the simple beauty of rare butterflies, insects and bees at the Na Tian Butterfly Garden. Or you may want to watch the world go by under the shade of a coconut palm.
Day 4 - Laem Chabang (Bangkok) Once a small Khmer trading center, Bangkok has grown into one of the world’s most populous and cosmopolitan cities. Bustling streets and markets stand side by side with serene golden temples and glitzy nightclubs. Explore the architectural marvel of the Grand Palace. Discover Bangkok's largest Buddha at Wat Pho and shop the spectacular Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Sample shore excursions: A Day in the Thai Countryside; Bangkok Shopping; Tiger Zoo.
Day 5 - Laem Chabang (Bangkok) Once a small Khmer trading center, Bangkok has grown into one of the world’s most populous and cosmopolitan cities. Bustling streets and markets stand side by side with serene golden temples and glitzy nightclubs. Explore the architectural marvel of the Grand Palace. Discover Bangkok's largest Buddha at Wat Pho and shop the spectacular Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Sample shore excursions: A Day in the Thai Countryside; Bangkok Shopping; Tiger Zoo.
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - Sihanoukville Known for its white sand beaches, warm Gulf of Thailand waters, and laid back atmosphere, Sihanoukville is a premiere beach lovers' destination. Built in the late 1950s, the town is much newer and more cosmopolitan than most Cambodian provincial cities. Spend the day exploring miles of unspoiled beaches or chose one and swim, snorkel or simply relax under a beach umbrella. Sample shore excursions: Sihanoukville & Environs; Swimming at Sokha Beach Resort.
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - Nha Trang White sand beaches, turquoise waters, beachfront cafés. Nha Trang's days as an underappreciated treasure are over. Still very much intact since the 7th century are the venerated towers of the Cham Ponagar Temple complex. Sample shore excursions: Nha Trang City Tour; Nha Trang Countryside.
Day 10 - Da Nang Located on the South China Sea, Da Nang is a major port city and your gateway to the natural and ancient wonders of Vietnam. Gaze upon the five peaks of the Marble Mountains - long a source of inspiration for Vietnamese artisans; visit the palace and pavilions of Hue, the Imperial City of the Nguyen emperors; and explore the charming merchant town of Hoi An and nearby China Beach. Sample shore excursions: Artisans of De Nang; Rural Traditions; Imperial Hue.
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - Phu My Whether you are on a wide boulevard admiring the French Colonial architectural influence, or in a bustling market haggling with a street vendor, you cannot escape the culture and history of this bustling city. Ho Chi Minh City is home to many colorful pagodas, cathedrals and palaces-including one of the city's oldest, Giac Lam Pagoda, dating from 1744. Sample shore excursions: Cambodia & Angkor Overland Adventure or Highlights of Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - Singapore
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..