Day 1 - Southampton The city center is a charming mix of old city walls and a large modern shopping centre. With multiple restaurants, museums, cinemas and theatres there is plenty to be explored. Time spent at embarkation and disembarkation ports may be limited which may restrict availability of shore excursions.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Andalsnes A small, friendly town with shops and markets, Andalsnes is also close to the famous Trollstigen road. This leads through pretty villages, past scenic fjords and majestic mountain peaks and across the stone bridge over the cascading Stigfossen waterfall to the Trollvegen (Troll Wall) which - at nearly 6,000 feet - is the highest vertical drop in northern Europe.
Day 4 - Romsdalsfjord
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Tromso Tromsø is delightfully situated on the forest-covered island of Troms and is 'The Gateway to the Arctic'. Here you'll find a charming blend of old and new, where wooden houses sit alongside modern architecture. Ascend to the top of Mount Storsteinen to enjoy a birds-eye-view of the city and its surroundings, learn about arctic life through the ages in Tromso Museum and admire the church - also known as the 'Arctic Cathedral'
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Narvik
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - Stavanger A visit to Stavanger is like a step back in time, with its rich landscape, enchanting fjords and wonderful mixture of old against new. Littered with 19-century buildings, its beautiful old quarter is the perfect place to transport yourself back in time to the historic days of prosperity. Situated in the heart of the city is Stavanger's 12th century cathedral, the only church to have retained all its original features since its construction in the Middle Ages. Discover Pulpit Rock, hanging 1,800 feet above the Lysefjord below - when you step out to admire the views, you'll feel on top of the world.
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - Southampton The city center is a charming mix of old city walls and a large modern shopping centre. With multiple restaurants, museums, cinemas and theatres there is plenty to be explored. Time spent at embarkation and disembarkation ports may be limited which may restrict availability of shore excursions.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..