Scenic Alaska: Inside Passage from Seattle
Day 1 - Seattle, Washington With its high-rise skyline dominated by the futuristic Space Needle, Seattle is a big, lively city surrounded on three sides by water and backed by the Olympic and Cascade Mountains. Get a taste of the Orient in the International Quarter, or the great seafood served up on the waterfront and take a coffee break – the locals insist theirs is the best coffee in the world.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Ketchikan Ketchikan is in the heart of the Tongass National Forest – all 17 million acres of it – so there’s no shortage of outdoor fun. Take a seaplane over the 3,000-feet granite walls of Misty Fjords, go black bear watching as they fish for salmon in Neets Bay, zip from platform to platform across the rainforest canopy, or paddle a sea kayak out to unspoilt islands.
Day 4 - Juneau This is Alaska’s capital and it blends city attractions with incredible adventures on its doorstep. It’s just a short drive to Mendenhall Glacier, a moving river of craggy blue ice, and the delightful Glacier Gardens set beneath Thunder Mountain. Feeling lucky? Try panning for gold, sport fishing along the Inside Passage or whale watching – sightings are practically guaranteed.
Day 4 - Endicott Arm & Dawes Glacier
Day 5 - Icy Strait Point The Icy Strait Point experience combines authentic regional culture with incredible natural beauty. Enjoy Tlingit dancing and art. Or get closer than you'd ever imagine to humpback whales and brown bears in the wild. Work up a wilderness hunger and satisfy it with fresh Dungeness crab. Take a cruise from Icy Strait Point and enjoy Alaska's awe-inspiring scenery and the many excursion options that Norwegian Cruise Line has to offer.
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - Victoria, British Columbia Standing on the tip of Vancouver Island, Victoria is a genteel kind of place with delightful landscaped parks, like the century-old Butchart Gardens, and carefully preserved historic buildings. See it in fitting style by horse-drawn trolley, take afternoon tea at the grand Empress Hotel, or take a tour of the city’s pubs and microbreweries for a glass or two of the local ales.
Day 8 - Seattle, Washington With its high-rise skyline dominated by the futuristic Space Needle, Seattle is a big, lively city surrounded on three sides by water and backed by the Olympic and Cascade Mountains. Get a taste of the Orient in the International Quarter, or the great seafood served up on the waterfront and take a coffee break – the locals insist theirs is the best coffee in the world.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..