Italy, Croatia, Greece, Montenegro
Day 1 - Venice VENICE is a city frozen in the mists of time, ancient yet thoroughly modern. Somehow it survives built on a series of wooden poles that sink deep into the mud and flowing water of the Adriatic underneath the city. World-renowned city of canals and bridges. These facilitate internal transportation and have a beauty and charm that draw countless visitors each year. The modern city embraces the whole 90-mile (145-kilometer) perimeter of the lagoon and includes ten principal islands in addition to those of the mother city and two industrial boroughs of Mestre and Marghera on the mainland.
Day 2 - Dubrovnik DUBROVNIK is the capital of South Dalmazia and reputed to be one of the most beautiful places in the world. Many writers and travellers remain astonished by its charm, defining the town as the ‘Adriatic Pearl', the ‘Slav Athen': a true paradise on Earth.
Day 3 - Corfu CORFU is the most northernmost and second largest after Cephalonia of the Ionian islands. It is the Island of endless natural beauty. The island of song and music, of unending inspiration, a combination of the cosmopolitan and the traditional. The island will leave the visitor with unforgettable memories, excite him with unparalleled images and touch chords in his soul as he pays homage to the culture of the seven islands. How can we put in few words all the elements which make up this earthly paradise, this place which has been so generously blessed by God and which has been written about by so many illustrious writers and poets.
Day 4 - Cefalonia
Day 5 - Kotor Kotor is an old Mediterranean port characteristically surrounded by well preserved stonewalls. Venice had control of Kotor from 1420to 1797, the influence of which can be observed in the architecture of the city. Within the city walls visitors can take a walk through6th century churches and stunning piazzas. The steep path to the fortifications above town gives way to spectacular views of the panorama.
Day 6 - Split
Day 7 - Trieste Trieste lies on the sun kissed south facing shores of the Golfo de Venezia with an extensive coastline of beautiful beaches along the Adriatic Sea, and a location practically on the Slovenian and Croatian borders. A world away from the hubbub of Milan and offering an entirely different experience to Venice, Trieste is a unique city where you can genuinely get away from it all, and experience true Italian culture. Trieste has many charms. Its history is foremost among them, thanks to the city's former role as the sole port of the otherwise-landlocked Austro-Hungarian empire, which housed a small fleet there - a fleet which, from time to time, would sail off to make war against the Ottomans or the Italians. Today, Trieste is a border town par excellence. The sights in Trieste include numerous examples of Art Nouveau and neoclassical architecture from its Austrian past, the International Centre for Theoretical Physics, International School for Advanced Studies, Trieste University, and a beautiful coastline outside the city.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 May 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..