Japan & Bering Sea Transpacific
Day 1 - Tokyo (Yokohama) Even though Tokyo is among the largest, most frenetic cities in the world, it's still able to maintain a great deal of efficiency and charm. Amid the endless buzzing neon signs and the overhead cable webs, Tokyo is home to some of the world's most impressive architecture, stylish shops and 4-star restaurants. But just a short distance outside the clamor of the city is a whole different world. In the surrounding small towns and villages you'll get a glimpse into Japan's rich culture and traditions. Here you'll discover scores of wooden residential homes, ancient temples, shrines and imperial gardens. From the frenzy-filled metropolis to the tranquil bonsai-tree-lined neighborhoods, Tokyo is truly a study in delightful contrasts. Be sure to visit our Shore Excursions page or speak with our onboard Destination Concierge for arrangements to any of these must-sees.
Day 2 - At sea
Day 3 - Hakodate A port city on the island of Hokkaido, Hakodate is best known for the spectacular views and the area's delicious, fresh seafood, sushi, squid, and ramen. From the top of the Mount Hakodate, you’ll enjoy a magnificent view of the city surrounded by the ocean. You can reach the summit by hiking trail, cable car, or auto. The former Gory?kaku Fort, Ajapan's first Western style fortress, is now used in as a public park and is a popular spot for cherry blossom viewing. The park also features the tall, white Gory?kaku Tower that offers a panoramic view of the park, including mainland Japan across the Tsugaru Strait on clear days. Hakodate is literally a town of hot springs, and it even offers steamy outdoor footbaths to pedestrians.
Day 4 - At sea
Day 5 - At sea
Day 6 - Petropavlovsk Just 60 miles from the Russian border near Siberia, Petropavlovsk is one of the oldest towns in the country. Located in the sheltered Avacha Bay, it offers remarkable scenery throughout the peninsula as it's framed by a multitude of snow-capped mountains and volcanoes.
Day 7 - At sea
Day 7 - International Dateline , At Sea This imaginary line runs roughly parallel to the 180° longitudinal line. As you travel east you'll subtract 24 hours from your current time, and add 24 hours as you travel west across it.
Day 8 - At sea
Day 9 - At sea
Day 10 - At sea
Day 11 - At sea
Day 12 - At sea
Day 13 - Vancouver 24 ports and cities. Over 40 land excursions. Your combinations are nearly endless in this unspoiled land nestled between glacier and rain forest. Explore Alaska by land, sea and air, viewing North America's most noble creatures and natural wonders. It's all designed to get you refueled on inspiration. This is your opportunity to take the adventure you always dreamed of. Witness dramatic displays of ice-shelves breaking off into icebergs. Visit cultures that have lived and loved the land for thousands of years. Marvel at moose and bear on the land, bald eagles soaring above, and humpback whales peacefully rolling with the sea. And gaze upon the backdrop of a million stars showcasing the miracle of the Aurora Borealis.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 April 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..