Day 1 - Ravenna, Italy The off-the-path Emilia-Romagna region of northern Italy offers adventure for every taste. Explore the ancient town of Ravenna, best known for the seemingly endless Byzantine mosaics adorning its churches and monuments. Plus a powerhouse collection of eight UNESCO sites. Or venture to nearby Bologna to wander its portico-lined streets teeming with medieval relics— not to mention some of Italy’s most delectable cuisine. In this part of Italy, you can do a bit of it all. From sunning along the beaches of Punta Marina to engine revving at the Lamborghini Museum, and catching cutting-edge modern art at the MAMbo to taking a hands-on lesson in Bolognese cooking.
Day 2 - Kotor Looking at a map of Europe, you might be forgiven for missing Kotor — a tiny port in the already-tiny country of Montenegro. But from the moment your Kotor cruise docks, you'll enter a larger-than-life world of mighty forts and towering sea cliffs, the air filled with the refreshing smell of the ocean. With a Montenegro cruise, you can explore the attractions inside Kotor's fortified Old City, one of the Mediterranean's best-preserved medieval towns. Don't miss the Cathedral of St. Tryphon, an ornate church first consecrated in 1166. Then, scale St. John's Fortress — the hilltop fortifications, dating back to the 6th century, offer the best views of the city, the harbor and the surrounding mountains.
Day 3 - Corfu Perched above the Adriatic Sea, Corfu, Greece is the second largest Ionian island, and its size is rivaled by its tremendous history and dynamic cultural identity. Cruise to Corfu and walk through the narrow streets of Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and marvel at the Italianate architecture left from centuries of Venetian rule. A number of scenes from the James Bond film "For Your Eyes Only" were filmed in the capital city of Corfu, and you'll understand why when you see the epic coastal roads and immense fortresses buttressing the town. With its rich combination of old fishing villages and immaculate beaches, Corfu is the perfect place to get lost in time during your vacation.
Day 4 - Athens (Piraeus) Athens offers a looking glass back in time into Greece's powerful ancient civilization. Art lovers, epicureans and history buffs will be delighted by the ancient ruins, museums and tavernas of this picturesque town. Just 10 minutes from the port, you'll find the Archaeological Museum of Piraeus, filled with sculptures from the Bronze Age to the Romans. Walk to the Zea Harbour to discover how the Hellenic Maritime Museum will bring to life the grandeur of ancient Greece's naval capacities. Jump onboard an Athens cruise and relax at the small harbor of Mikrolimano, enjoying a meal of grilled octopus and chilled white wine at a small restaurant overlooking the sea.
Day 5 - Mykonos, Greece Nestled in the heart of Greece’s Cyclades archipelago, Mykonos pulses with irrepressible energy. With its powder white houses, sparkling blue waters and red-hot nightlife, The Island of the Winds is as colourful as the people who call the island home. You can walk narrow marble pathways laced with purple bougainvillea blooms, or go cycling on two wheels past off-the-beaten-track Ano Mera village. Explore Greece’s maritime history at Armenistis Lighthouse, and check out the Folklore Museum’s Mykonian ship models. Join in the raucous beach party on Super Paradise’s shimmering sands, or watch the sun burn out beyond an Aegean horizon from an open-air seaside taverna.
Day 6 - Argostoli The Ionian island of Cephalonia in postcards portrays idyllic beaches, forest-clad mountains and crystal clear waters. But adventure in its capital city of Argostoli is much more than meets the eye. This small town comes full of friendly locals – and visitors quickly fall for its traditional Greek lifestyle and spectacular natural attractions, like the Koutavos Lagoon’s nature preserve. Stroll along De Bosset Bridge, where endangered turtles swim out to sea. Admire Vallianos Square’s grand bell tower and taste Robola wine in a local vineyard. Rumble in a Jeep to the summit of Mount Ainos, or experience the thrill of coasteering down rock faces dangling over the Ionian Sea.
Day 7 - Cruising
Day 8 - Ravenna, Italy The off-the-path Emilia-Romagna region of northern Italy offers adventure for every taste. Explore the ancient town of Ravenna, best known for the seemingly endless Byzantine mosaics adorning its churches and monuments. Plus a powerhouse collection of eight UNESCO sites. Or venture to nearby Bologna to wander its portico-lined streets teeming with medieval relics— not to mention some of Italy’s most delectable cuisine. In this part of Italy, you can do a bit of it all. From sunning along the beaches of Punta Marina to engine revving at the Lamborghini Museum, and catching cutting-edge modern art at the MAMbo to taking a hands-on lesson in Bolognese cooking.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..