Portugal, Spain & France
Day 1 - Amsterdam Amsterdam is an eclectic mix of old and new, historical charm and cosmopolitan flair. It's a blend of cultures, but still quintessentially Dutch. The people-watching is rewarding, and the quest for rich history is even more so. Take a boat tour along the canals to enjoy the distinct and beautiful personalities of the many bridges you'll see.
Day 2 - Bruges, Zeebrugge
Day 3 - Paris (Le Havre) The port city of Le Havre leads to the historic beaches of Normandy and to Paris, the city of endless enchantment. Stroll along the celebrated Champs Elysées, from the Arc de Triomphe to the Place de la Concorde. Gaze into the eyes of the Mona Lisa at the Louvre.
Day 4 - At sea
Day 5 - Bilbao Bilbao, located in Spain's Basque region, is the ideal gateway to Vitoria and the famous Rioja wine region. Today the city is famed for the Museo Guggenheim, which opened in 1997, to plant Bilbao on the art and tourism map and spur a major urban regeneration. Consequently, more museums and galleries have opened, which in turn has prompted a parallel resurgence of fabulous restaurants, cafes and bars. Be sure to visit Casco Viejo, Bilbao’s old quarter that's full of character and charm. Not sure where to begin? Why not get an overview of the city via the Bilbao City Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour.
Day 6 - Bilbao Bilbao, located in Spain's Basque region, is the ideal gateway to Vitoria and the famous Rioja wine region. Today the city is famed for the Museo Guggenheim, which opened in 1997, to plant Bilbao on the art and tourism map and spur a major urban regeneration. Consequently, more museums and galleries have opened, which in turn has prompted a parallel resurgence of fabulous restaurants, cafes and bars. Be sure to visit Casco Viejo, Bilbao’s old quarter that's full of character and charm. Not sure where to begin? Why not get an overview of the city via the Bilbao City Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour.
Day 7 - At sea
Day 8 - Lisbon See why this city stands out above all others as you stroll along elaborate mosaic sidewalks and pass by the Monument to the Discoveries. A quick trolley ride transports you to the cobblestone district of Baixa. Or be lured away and pampered in the resort cities of Cascais and Estoril.
Day 9 - Seville (Cadiz)
Day 10 - Malaga Málaga is the gateway to the Andalusian countryside and the Costa del Sol, some of the region’s most impressive beaches. It also is home to a number of magnificent palaces, including the Moorish Alcabaza and Gibralfaro.
Day 11 - Cartagena, Colombia Cobbled streets, balconies with blooming bougainvillea, and pastel plazas make Cartagena one of Latin America's most photogenic cities. But it's not just another pretty seaport. Founded in 1533, this Spanish-Colonial city is steeped in history. Its location made it a popular port for plunderers and pirates. Today thrill-seekers will find a perfect mix of old and new with a twist of island attitude.
Day 12 - At sea
Day 13 - Civitavecchia (Rome) Civitavecchia, Rome's seaport, is the gateway for excursions into the Eternal City. Marvel at the Sistine Chapel and Michaelangelo's 'Pieta' in St. Peters Basillica, one of the largest churches ever built.Visit the centuries-old Pantheon and the Colosseum where gladiators fought.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 August 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..