Spain, Morocco & Canary Islands
Day 1 - Barcelona Formerly a sleepy Spanish city, Barcelona has recently been reborn as an eclectic fusion of the modern and medieval. Seek inspiration from the creations of its modernist architect, Antonio Gaudí, or the Picasso Museum. Or, take in the breathtaking cathedrals in the Gothic Quarter.
Day 2 - Alicante Boasting some of the finest beaches in all of Spain, Alicante is the largest city on the Costa Blanca. Relax on the pristine sand of La Playa de San Juan, shop the Explanada de España and conquer the Castillo de Santa Barbara to see how Alicante achieves the perfect balance of history and modernity.
Day 3 - Malaga Málaga is the gateway to the Andalusian countryside and the Costa del Sol, some of the region’s most impressive beaches. It also is home to a number of magnificent palaces, including the Moorish Alcabaza and Gibralfaro.
Day 4 - At sea
Day 5 - Agadir Often referred to as the "Miami of Morocco," Agadir is unlike any other city in the country. Almost totally rebuilt after the devastating earthquake of 1961, this once-quiet fishing port has developed into the country's major resort town. It features magnificent sandy beaches, over 300 days of sunshine a year, sophisticated hotels and dining, and a lively nightlife.
Day 6 - Lanzarote With its beachy landscapes and more than 300 volcanoes, plus perfect weather all year round, you'll quickly see why Lanzarote is an award-winning destination. The island's dedication to the environment and tourism has even resulted in recognition from the World Tourism Organization as a universal model of sustainable development. In addition, the island has gone to considerable lengths to preserve its own history, culture and heritage.
Day 7 - Tenerife The largest Canary Island is dominated by 12,198-foot Mount Teide. The cuisine features locally grown fruits (banana, mango, and papaya) and fresh fish. Clean, sandy beaches offer chances for windsurfing, surfing, snorkeling and diving. You’ll find everything from lush vegetation to water parks and interesting shopping.
Day 8 - At sea
Day 9 - At sea
Day 10 - At sea
Day 11 - At sea
Day 12 - At sea
Day 13 - At sea
Day 14 - At sea
Day 15 - At sea
Day 16 - Miami South Florida's exciting, international city is much more than the gateway to Latin America. It's one of the world's most popular vacation destinations. With its world-renowned beaches, unrivaled nightlife, unique culinary experiences and Latin flavor, this is one place you'll want to check out. Before departing from Miami, enjoy a tour that will highlight this exciting city.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..