Day 1 - Sydney, Australia Experience the diversity of this vibrant city with its world-famous icons. Enjoy the sun and surf at one of the many beaches, discover the thrilling entertainment or wander through the chic shopping precincts.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Norfolk Island Step ashore in the footsteps of Captain Cook and discover an unspoilt landscape fringed by sapphire seas. Stroll amongst the soaring pine trees, or take a guided tour of this former convict settlement. Norfolk Island is an historic destination for P&O Cruises as this was our first cruise port over 75 years ago.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - Nuku'alofa This is Tonga to a T'. If your idea of heaven involves perfect beaches, waving palms, clear blue waters teeming with colourful fish and fabulous coral, then you've arrived!
Day 8 - Vava'u The Vava'u (pronounced "vav-ah-oo") Group of islands lies 240km (150 miles) north of Tongatapu and is the northernmost of Tonga's three island groups. It is fairly isolated and many of the local people live a traditional subsistence lifestyle, owning small farms and serving most of their needs from what they produce. This group of 50 or so thickly wooded islands has excellent diving, with visibility often as much as 30m (100ft). Vava'u is also popular for the fabulous beaches, swimming, snorkelling, and reef viewing and is a Mecca for sport fishing and big game fishing. Local attractions include the Fangatongo Royal Residence, the view from Mount Talau and Sailoame Market in Neiafu, the main town.
Day 9 - Mutiny on the Bounty (Scenic Cruising)
Day 10 - Suva Suva, Fiji's capital is on the south-eastern coast of the big island of Viti Levu. Suva is the country's political and administrative centre as well as the major port. Suva and its urban surrounds are home to half of Fiji's urban population, and it is one of the South Pacific's largest and most sophisticated cities, housing the University of the South Pacific, the fascinating Fiji Museum and many interesting colonial-era buildings. It's a multicultural city with many mosques, temples, churches and cultural centres. The Roman Catholic Cathedral (1902) is one of the city's most prominent landmarks. The waterfront area is very interesting, and the Suva Municipal Market is a must-see for visitors for its exotic fruits and vegetables, kava, fish and seafood, and spices. It has an exciting multicultural flavour, with vendors selling brightly coloured Indian sweets and savouries, and fruit drinks from glass tanks.
Day 11 - Port Denarau Leave your stress at the door because Port Denarau is the place for ultimate rejuvenation. From local masseurs with magic fingers to Sabeto’s natural thermal mud pools, you’ll leave Port Denarau more relaxed than when you arrived. Once you’re up for some fun again, explore the white sand beaches, coral and wildlife of the Fijian island. Hook yourself a tuna or learn some new moves watching cultural dances with the locals.
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - Noumea The Pacific’s most cosmopolitan city is also its most French – and that means delicious cuisine! Our Shore Tours take you to the very best restaurants in town. Treat your tastebuds to authentic French croissants and cheeses while you try to pronounce ‘crêpe’ properly. Allow our expert local guides to lead you to stunning bays, beaches and the world’s largest lagoon. Kayak down pristine rivers, or visit Amedee Island with its crystal-clear waters teeming with brightly coloured fish. C’est magnifique!
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - At Sea
Day 16 - Sydney, Australia Experience the diversity of this vibrant city with its world-famous icons. Enjoy the sun and surf at one of the many beaches, discover the thrilling entertainment or wander through the chic shopping precincts.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- Rates displayed are P&O Go fares, giving you a great cruise fare without all the bells and whistles when you know exactly when you want to holiday. Please note the Gofare has different deposit and cancellation conditions to other P&O fares. The deposit amount (90% of the cruise fare) is non-refundable and is due within 3 days of booking, when the booking is made 76 days or more before the cruise departure. The final payment is due 75 days prior to the cruise departure. If you have booked on a Go fare 75 days or less prior to the cruise departure, the full cruise fare amount is due within 3 days of booking. Go fare bookings cancelled up until 15 days prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 90% of the cruise fare. Go fare bookings cancelled 14 days or less prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the cruise fare. Should you need to change the name of a guest (replace a passenger), a $50 name change fee applies for each change on a Go fare booking. Go fares are not combinable with any other offer unless specifically stated otherwise.