New Zealand and South Australia
Day 1 - Auckland, New Zealand In a nation where stunning scenery is taken for granted, this water wonderland sparkles like a freshly polished jewel. Over 48 extinct volcanoes cloaked in wild mountainous scenery encircle the “City of Sails”. An undulating succession of bays and inlets stretch along its endless shores. Even the downtown area with its expansive, farm-like parks exudes a sense of spacious beauty.
Day 2 - Bay of Islands North of Auckland, along the narrow Northland peninsula, lies a shady ‘cathedral’ of some of the world’s largest trees. These hulking specimens stand up to 170 feet tall, and are over 1,200 years old. The captivating Bay of Islands shelters 150 islands and enchanting wetlands of birdlife, fish, seals, dolphins, and even whales. No wonder it’s one of New Zealand’s favourite destinations.
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Melbourne, Australia Flower gardens and graceful, tree-lined boulevards add a refined air to Melbourne, regarded as the hub of Australia's cultural, intellectual and financial life – at least by Melbournians! Modern skyscrapers mingle comfortably with Victorian homes, and an aura of upper-class elegance pervades. If you find country pleasures more appealing, ride the historic steam train “Puffing Billy” past forests and farms, before having lunch at a Yarra Glen vineyard.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Eden, NSW, Australia Halfway between Sydney and Melbourne, on the East Coast of Australia, lies the sleepy, little coastal town of Eden. Jutting out into Twofold Bay, the third deepest natural harbour in the southern hemisphere, this charming town is right on the edge of the ‘Humpback Highway’. The area is renowned for being one of the few places in the world where humpback whales feed on their southern migration. Every year, between September and November, the region plays host to thousands of humpbacks heading home to Antarctica.
Day 9 - Sydney, Australia Mark Twain called it “the wonder of the world”. James Michener wrote, “It is a thing of beauty, a fairy-tale body of water”. With an area that sprawls 670 square miles, Sydney is one of the largest cities in the world. But it's the exquisite Sydney Harbour that draws world-wide acclaim – that, along with its magnificent Opera House. And with nearly three days, you'll have plenty of time to go exploring.
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - Adelaide, Australia Adelaide offers an abundance of colour, surrounded by the Mt. Lofty Ranges and the waters of the Gulf St. Vincent. Named after the wife of King William IV, this seaside port is a bustling city with historic charm. Tour the South Australian Museum with its exceptional collection of glassy-eyed critters and Aboriginal artefacts. Or head to Glenelg's white sand beaches and old-style amusement park.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 February 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..