British Isles Explorer
Day 1 - Amsterdam Here in Amsterdam, you can decide whether the real masterpieces are the gabled houses that flank graceful canals, or the van Goghs, Rembrandts and Vermeers that cover the walls of the city's grand museums.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Portland, England Your visit to Portland and the English countryside of County Dorset will be rich in scenic beauty and centuries-old history. Visit the ancient village of Cerne Abbas and admire its beautiful 14th-century church and 16th-century houses; explore Sherbourne Castle, commissioned by Sir Walter Raleigh in 1594; and marvel at prehistoric Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Sample shore excursions: Historic Corfe Castle; Stonehenge & Salisbury; Stunning Sherborne Castle.
Day 4 - St Marys, Isles of Scilly
Day 5 - Dublin Dublin, the fair city, invites you to wander the streets trod by Joyce, Yeats and Oscar Wilde. Drop in at pubs with mahogany bars and stained glass. In the Trinity College Library, feast your eyes on the illuminated 9th-century Book of Kells. Sample the stout at Guinness Brewery. Shopping's a dream—from a souvenir shillelagh to Waterford crystal
Day 6 - Cobh (Cork) The River Lee runs through Cobh (pronounced Cove), past colorful Victorian quays, neo-Gothic St Finbarre's Cathedral and the lively English Market, then winds through farm and woodland to Blarney Castle and its legendary stone, which you must kiss in order to receive the gift of the gab.
Day 7 - Galway
Day 8 - Killybegs, Donegal
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - Stornoway, Isle of Lewis
Day 11 - Lerwick The countryside is laced with lakes and vast peat bogs. Pause in the Tingwall valley to see the petite Shetland ponies; explore Jarlshof's Stone, Bronze and Iron age ruins; take a ferry to Mousa to see the 200-year-old "broch," or castle.
Day 12 - Invergordon The skirl of Highland bagpipes calls you ashore. Go in search of your clan tartan, and "Nessie," the spurious monster often sighted in Loch Ness.
Day 13 - South Queensferry (Edinburgh) Your jumping-off point for the highlights of Edinburgh, including historic Edinburgh Castle, housing the Scottish crown jewels and the palace that was once home to Mary Queen of Scots.
Day 14 - South Queensferry (Edinburgh) Your jumping-off point for the highlights of Edinburgh, including historic Edinburgh Castle, housing the Scottish crown jewels and the palace that was once home to Mary Queen of Scots.
Day 15 - Amsterdam Here in Amsterdam, you can decide whether the real masterpieces are the gabled houses that flank graceful canals, or the van Goghs, Rembrandts and Vermeers that cover the walls of the city's grand museums.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 July 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..