Newfoundland & New Engl
Day 1 - Boston, Massachusetts There is no better way to get a sense of the Revolutionary struggle that changed our nation's destiny than with a stroll along Boston's Freedom Trail. Along the way: Paul Revere House, Old North Church, the Old State House and Faneuil Hall, gathering place of the early revolutionaries. Farther afield: Lexington Green, where the minutemen and redcoats first skirmished, and bewitching Salem. Sample shore excursions: Freedom Trail Walking Tour; Lexington & Concord with Harvard Yard; Historic Salem & Seafaring Marblehead.
Day 2 - Bar Harbor Once the exclusive summer resort of America's fabulously wealthy, today Bar Harbor is an artists' enclave and gateway to the rich natural beauty of Acadia National Park, much of which was donated by the Rockefeller family. Watch for white-tail deer and other wildlife and enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride through the park. Attend an authentic "Downeast" lobster bake.
Day 3 - Halifax For ocean scenery at its best, nothing rivals Nova Scotia's south shore. Here find craggy coastlines, fabled Peggy's Cove, and the striking German village of Lunenburg, so meticulously restored it has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Back in Halifax the ramparts of the Citadel and a museum commemorating the Titanic await your inspection.
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - St John's Newfoundland
Day 6 - St Anthony The scenic waters off St. Anthony are known as Iceberg Alley, offering the largest concentration of icebergs in Newfoundland and spectacular whale watching. Sample shore excursions: Icebergs & Whales; L anse Aux Meadows A Viking Tour.
Day 7 - Cornerbrook Nestled on the rocky coastline of the Long Range Mountains, Corner Brook is home to a thriving community of artists inspired by the areas incredible natural beauty. In town, browse the galleries of local painters, sculptors and photographers, explore the heritage district and view the Captain James Cook Memorial, honoring the British navigator who explored and charted the area in 1767. Sample shore excursions: Corner Brook Highlights, River Rafting on the Humber River; A Taste of My Newfoundland.
Day 8 - Havre-Saint-Pierre, Quebec
Day 9 - Quebec City A tree-lined "Champs-Elysées," buttery croissants, the lilt of French, a grand château on the river. Is this Canada, or is it France? It is both - a bastion of French culture in North America where impassioned Québécois hold dear their history, language and culture. Nearby: Montmorency Falls, higher than Niagara. Sample shore excursions: Québec City Walking Tour with Tea at the Château Frontenac; St. Lawrence Grand Tour & Lunch.
Day 10 - Quebec City A tree-lined "Champs-Elysées," buttery croissants, the lilt of French, a grand château on the river. Is this Canada, or is it France? It is both - a bastion of French culture in North America where impassioned Québécois hold dear their history, language and culture. Nearby: Montmorency Falls, higher than Niagara. Sample shore excursions: Québec City Walking Tour with Tea at the Château Frontenac; St. Lawrence Grand Tour & Lunch.
Day 11 - Montreal Part French, part English, totally intriguing. Come early or stay a few extra days after your Holland America cruise. Among Montréal's enticements: the cobblestone streets of the lamp-lit Old City, heavenly Notre-Dame Basilica, endless festivals and street fairs in Place Jacques-Cartier. Sample shore excursion; Province City Tour of Old & New Montréal.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..