Passage To Spain
Day 1 - Fort Lauderdale There is an abundance of things to see and do in the Ft. Lauderdale area: visit the newly redesigned Ft. Lauderdale Beach and cafes, stroll the historic Riverwalk, shop the luxurious stores on Las Olas Boulevard or adventure to the Everglades for an intriguing air boat excursion.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - Funchal, Madeira Glide down a mountainside in a giant wicker sleigh; sip a glass of Madeira wine; browse the shops for lace and colorful flowers. Funchal is anything but ordinary.
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - Cadiz (Seville) Visit the town's historical centre, then head for Jerez de Frontera, the sherry capital of the world, or to Seville, famed for flamenco and the exquisite Alcazar Palace. Sample shore excursion: Cádiz, Sherry & Horses.
Day 12 - Malaga Málaga is your chance to tour to the Moorish wonders of the Alhambra with its elaborate carvings, grand columns and delicate arches. Stalagmites and stalactites reach calcite fingers into the caverns of Nerja, near Malaga. 30,000 years ago, people lived in the shadowy recesses of these caves. In nearby Mijas, shop tables are laden with hand-made ceramics, and the people live in shuttered, whitewashed cottages.
Day 13 - Cartagena, Spain One of the principal ports of antiquity, Cartagena is your portal to the province of Murcia, famous for its prized rice, Calasparra. Paella, anyone?
Day 14 - Valencia Famous for paella at Pepica's, favorite of Ernest Hemingway when he came to Valencia for bullfight festivals. Overlooking the Gulf of Valencia and the Balearic Islands, this Spanish jewel blends ancient and new in its historic center, where the Barrio del Carmen neighborhood uses the old walls of the city in its more modern structures. Walk the cobblestone streets to the chic Colon Street, home to local boutiques-or take in the sublime views from Las Arenas beach or one of the many delightful plazas. Sample shore excursions: Valencia City Tour.
Day 15 - Barcelona On the northeast coast of Spain, overlooking the Mediterranean, Barcelona is a vibrant port city, packed with centuries of iconic art and architecture—Gaudí and Picasso both called it home—and lined with sunny white-sand beaches. Explore the Catalan capital's tourist attractions and historic neighborhoods, Modernisme and world-renowned art museums, galleries and local crafts shops—some of which are centuries old and stock traditional Catalan wares. After you see the sights, there are lively tapas bars around every corner where you can stop for a drink, a café amb llet (Catalan for espresso with steamed milk) or a snack, no matter the hour. Green spaces for picnics, long walks and respite from the hustle and bustle are scattered throughout Barcelona's attractions: There's Gaudí's mosaic-decorated park, a neoclassical maze at the Laberint d'Horta, as well as plenty of high places (mountains, monuments and edifices) where sightseeing visitors can take in the view. A short trip from Barcelona by car or train, luxury outlets, cava wineries, a mountaintop abbey and the sandy beaches of the Mediterranean coast await.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..