Canary Islands Transatlantic
Day 1 - Barcelona, Spain It’s easy to see why Barcelona is the most-visited city in Spain. As the capital of the country’s Catalonia region, this cityscape’s cultural mosaic pieces together a 2,000-year-old hodge-podge of sun-drenched beaches, cutting edge architecture and a world-renowned dining and drinking scene. Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí left his modernist handprint all over the city, while medieval treasures linger in historic Gothic Quarter squares. Get lost in the whimsical gardens of Park Güell or savour a chef-led Catalan cooking class. Browse art collections dedicated to Picasso and Miro – or ride a cable car to the top of Montjuïc Hill, relishing citywide views along the way.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Cruising
Day 4 - Lanzarote, Canary Islands Lanzarote, one of the Canary Islands, is home to gorgeous aquamarine seas, white-sand beaches and nearly year-round sunshine. Travel inland, and you'll find more than 350 volcanic cones rising out of its National Park, making for an otherworldly volcanic landscape. More than 100 volcanoes erupted here in the 1700s. From that even arose a series of black-ash vineyards that now produce award-winning wines — not to mention strange, haunting beauty. UNESCO has dubbed the island a biosphere reserve protected site, and its remote, wild beaches are the perfect place for a surfing excursion or a simple afternoon spent relaxing at what feels like the edge of the world.
Day 5 - Gran Canaria Floating off the west coast of Africa, Gran Canaria is an island where nature's many faces come together. A rocky coastline embraces most of the island, while beaches dot the periphery. Desert-style dunes adorn the south, and leafy mountains crown the center. Outdoor lovers will find spectacular views while they surf, hike, bike or go on a road trip with Canary Islands cruises. Meanwhile, urbanites can stroll through the museum, cafes and town squares of Las Palmas — this cosmopolitan center is the seventh-largest Spanish city, filled to the brim with buildings that make you forget you're on a tiny island.
Day 6 - La Palma For a small, quiet island, La Palma is packed with opportunities for adventure. Here, you'll be greeted by a warm climate, beautiful countryside, deep forests and lovely black sand beaches. Sharp green ridges rise steeply from the coast, and in the north, you see the huge volcanic crater Caldera de Taburiente. The volcanic ridge Cumbre Viega runs from the caldera to the island's southernmost point. UNESCO has named the island a World Biosphere Reserve, and its skies are so clear that it earned a Starlight award for maintaining its natural lighting conditions and a clear night sky. Hit the more than 600 miles of trails for hiking and cycling to experience the natural riches for yourself with a cruise to La Palma in the Canary Islands.
Day 7 - Cruising
Day 8 - Cruising
Day 9 - Cruising
Day 10 - Cruising
Day 11 - Cruising
Day 12 - Cruising
Day 13 - Cruising
Day 14 - Cruising
Day 15 - Tampa, Florida While in Tampa, be sure to stroll through the historic Ybor City, full of restaurants, shops and bars, visit the Busch Gardens theme park or explore the Salvador Dali Museum in St. Petersburg. This metropolis never stands still.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 November 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..