TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Flight Centre WIN a family holiday to the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
What is the prize?
WIN a family holiday to the Sunshine Coast!
· 4 x return flights to the Brisbane from Auckland or Christchurch for 2 adults & 2 kids (2-11 years). If required domestic connecting flights will be provided from Wellington.
· 4 nights accommodation at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach in a 2 bedroom apartment.
· 5 day car hire.
· Entry to Australia Zoo VIP tour including koala cuddle with photo, introduction to the named koala joey & visit to the Wildlife Hospital.
· Entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast.
· Entry to Ginger Factory.
· Entry to Aussieworld.
· Entry to Big Kart Track.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant. Entry is via Facebook only.
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
3. Prize is based on family share and as such the winning party must consist of 2 adults & 2 children between the ages of 2-11 years.
4. Employees of Sunshine Coast Tourism, Australia Zoo, Qantas and Flight Centre Travel Group Limited and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
5. The competition commences at on Sunday 19 March 2017.
6. The competition closes at 1500 NZDT on Thursday 30 March 2017.
7. The winner will be drawn and announced on Monday 3 April 2017.
How to Enter
8. Entrants can enter the promotion by commenting on one of the competition’s 3 posts on the Flight Centre NZ Facebook page.
9. Only one entry per person is allowed. If the entrant posts on all 3 posts, only one entry will be counted to be in the draw.
10. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
11. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
12. A list of the suggested names will be exported from the 3 competition posts, duplicate entries from the same entrant will be removed. The name of the koala joey will be chosen by Australia Zoo which will result in one winner for the prize of a 4 night Family Holiday to the Sunshine Coast. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
13. There will be one (1) draw which will generate one (1) Prize Winner of a 4 night Family Holiday to the Sunshine Coast
14. The major prize draw will take place on Monday 03 April 2017 at Australia Zoo, 1638 Steve Irwin Way, Beerwah QLD 4519, Australia and then communicated to Flight Centre Travel Group, 124 Vincent Street, Auckland 1010 for announcing.
15. The Major Prize Winner will be notified by a reply to their entry comment on Facebook after the selection date.
16. In the event that multiple entrants submit the winning name, Flight Centre Travel Group will collect the entrants names and pick a random winner using random.org website.
1. The Major Prize Winner has until 1700 NZDT Monday 10 April 2017 to claim the prize. Although every effort will be made to contact the prize winners, should an unclaimed prize selection be necessary, the re-draw will be held on Tuesday 11 April 2017 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 4, 124 Vincent Street, Auckland, New Zealand, repeating this process until a winner claims their prize.
2. The Prize Winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by Facebook private message after the re-draw date and the result will be published on the Flight Centre NZ Facebook page thereafter.
17. 4 x economy return airfares to Brisbane, Australia, departing from Auckland or Christchurch flying Qantas for 2 adults 2 children (2-11 years). Selected travel dates apply. Blackout travel periods apply including New Zealand School Holidays and statutory holiday long weekends. For winners whose closest departure point is Wellington connecting domestic flights will be provided. The choice of airline booked will be at Flight Centre NZ’s discretion.
18. 4 nights accommodation at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach in a 2 bedroom apartment. Blackout dates apply 18-20 Aug, 8-10 Sept, 16 Sept-02Oct 2017. Additional blackout travel periods may apply including New Zealand School Holidays and statutory holiday long weekends.
19. 5 day car hire for the duration of the trip.
20. One day entry to Australia Zoo VIP tour including koala cuddle with photo, introduction to the named koala joey & visit to the Wildlife Hospital.
21. One day entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast.
22. One day entry to Ginger Factory.
23. One day entry to Aussieworld.
24. One day entry to Big Kart Track.
25. Hotel and room type is subject to availability and are subject to change without notice. Blackout dates apply 18-20 Aug, 8-10 Sept, 16 Sept-02Oct 2017.
26. All park/attraction entries are subject to availability and are subject to change without notice. Flight Centre cannot be held responsible for inability to redeem entry vouchers.
27. Local payments, food and drink, additional travel arrangements, additional accommodation, spending money, petrol, additional international and local airfares and any other incidents are NOT included.
28. Any alterations to the prize are at the cost of the prize winner but at the discretion of Flight Centre NZ.
29. Flight Centre NZ cannot be held accountable for any personal injury and the recipient agrees that embarking on the holiday including visiting the attractions is at their own risk and they must conduct themselves in a manner which is safe for themselves and others.
30. The recipient agrees that Flight Centre NZ and the Parks and Attractions are not liable for any injury or illness that the individual may suffer as a result of participation in the winning trip.
31. The prize winner accepts that they will make all reasonable precautions for the safeguarding of person and property during the trip. The recipient acknowledges that travel insurance is their own responsibility and must be purchased additionally.
32. The Prize Winners must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be transferred to someone else or taken at a later date, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash or foreign exchange and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
33. Prize can only be booked by Flight Centre (NZ) Ltd and is dependent on the recipient providing true and accurate personal information.
34. Prize package, additional meals, spending money, plus any other associated expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
35. Winners must take the prize as offered. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, credit or foreign exchange and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Negotiation with Flight Centre NZ will not be entered into.
36. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name for promotional and marketing purposes.
37. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
i) Neither Flight Centre NZ nor the hotel and park/attraction operators will be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings and/or during the trip.
j) This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
l) This competition is not endorsed by Facebook.