Asia Tours: Five Golden Stans small group journey 29 Day Tour
- Accommodation: 25 nights twin share hotel/ guesthouse, 1 night camping, 2 nights train (4 berth cabin)
- Trip Leader: Experienced Tour leader and Local Guides
- Transport: train, transfers
- Meals: 27 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 8 dinners
- Activities & Attractions: Astana city tour and boat ride along the Ishim River; from Almaty - City tour and excursion to Ili Alatau National Park; Excursion to the "Valley of Castles", Charyn Canyon; Burana Tower Historical Complex, Bishkek City tour; Ala Archa national Park excursion; Visit Toktogul Lake; Osh City Tour; Dushanbe City tour, visit to Hissor Fortress and Medrassah Kuhna; Samarakand City tour including Registan Square; Excursion to Shakhrisabz; Bukhara full day city tour; Ashgabat City Tour, Excursion to Ancient Merv; Darvaza Flaming crater overnight excursion; in Tashkent - city tour including old town and Chorsu Bazaar and MORE
Please Note: Flights, transport/food/activities outside of the tour itinerary, tips are not included. Airfares are additional.
Your Five Golden Stans small group journey tour with Sundowners Overland departs from Tashkent.
This incredible journey will take you through the five Stans� of Central Asia, across mountains and steppes, treading in the footsteps of those who travelled the ancient Silk Road with their caravans winding trails through the deserts, exchanging their wares and ideas, which has led to the extraordinary melting pot of cultures that exists in the region today.
Highlights: Nursultan (Astana)(1 night), Train to Almaty (1 night), Almaty (1 night), Karakol (2 nights), Chon Kemin (1 night), Bishkek (2 nights), Toktogul (1 night), Osh (1 night), Khujand (2 nights), Dushanbe (2 nights), Penjikent (1 night), Samarkand (2 nights), Bukhara (3 nights), Mary (1 night), Ashgabat (2 nights), Darvaza (1 night), Khiva (2 nights), Train to Tashkent (1 night), Tashkent (1 night).
Book your Sundowners Overland tour deal today and experience Asia for yourself!
Terms and conditions
- Tour on sale until 31 July 2019, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Flights, transport/food/activities outside of the tour itinerary, tips are not included.
- Airfares are additional.
- You are required to pay a minimum deposit of 10% of your tour cost at time of booking and final payment is due 75 days prior to departure.
- Pricing do not include visas and travel insurance.
- Refer to Sundowners Overland 2019-20 brochure for full terms and conditions.