Cambodian Magic(Twin Room,Start Sihanoukville, End Sihanoukville)
This is Cambodia as you've never experienced before. Think small towns, jungle islands and crystal clear waters all in eight days. You'll get to see Cambodia on a local level as you roam through peaceful fishing villages and pepper plantations. Even with all this exploring there's still plenty of time to play beach volleyball with your crew, or just lay in a hammock, sip cocktails and soak up some of that Cambodian sunshine.
Travel Dates: From 07/10/2019 to 27/04/2020
Duration: 8 days
You'll spend this adventure in twin-share hotel accommodation, as well as some extra cool experiences: we call them Special Stays because frankly, that's exactly what they are
- You'll be treated to two nights in a resort overlooking miles of gorgeous white sand beach on Koh Rong
Awake to a delicious breakfast each morning on us, and the rest of the day is about making it your own
- Between sourcing fresh seafood in Kep and finding your fave beach restaurant on Koh Tonsay, there’s plenty of opportunities for you to taste a bit of everything
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past
- This is your team
- Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do
Welcome to Sihanoukville, the perfect gateway for our Cambodian adventure, where sandy bliss and crystal clear water waits. After settling into our hotel, you're free to explore this colourful historical town, or just lie by the pool & soak up the sun. Later, we'll rendezvous back at base so you can hear the trip plan for the week, before we kickstart the evening's revelries.
Sihanoukville to Kep
Today we make our way to the small fishing village of Kep to check out the French colonial architecture and get acquainted with one of Cambodia's many beautiful beaches.This evening it's your chance to explore the small town area, where you can mingle with the locals and really get a feel for life outside of the city hustle and bustle.
Kep (Day trip to Koh Tonsay)
After a short boat ride, you'll spend the day in palm-fringed island paradise on Koh Tonsay (Rabbit Island).You're free to swim in the balmy sea, taste the local seafood or just park yourself in a hammock with cold drink in hand, however you want to soak up tropical vibes of this beautiful island.
Kep to Kampot
After breakfast we head towards magical Kampot, one of Cambodia’s most charming towns. Enroute we'll stop at the La Plantation Pepper Farm and learn about what makes Kampot so famous, before going in search of the Secret Lake.Once we're settled into our centrally located hotel, there's time to check out the lively, small market town and riverside front with the cluster of bars, restaurants and shops that line the promenade.
With a free day on the cards today, Kampot is your oyster. Take a stroll through this riverside town, get snaps of the historic French architecture or take a hike into the Bokor National Park to visit the famous abandoned palace.
Kampot to Koh Rong
Our second go at island life awaits, and Koh Rong is an island that really pulls out all the stops.Welcome to your new favourite hideaway, with clear turquoise water and white sands that sparkle in the sun. This unique island is almost 99% jungle with only resorts and beach huts lining the shore. It's unlike any other island in South East Asia, and Koh Rong is all yours for two nights.
Today you have a free day to enjoy the tropical vibes of Koh Rong. Make your way through the jungle paths to the lively port of White Beach, where local bars line the shores. Or head to your own beach and play a game of volleyball or football. When you need some chill time, just lay yourself down in one of the hammocks overlooking the sea, or take a drink by the pool and soak up the music in the air.
Koh Rong to Sihanoukville
After breakfast we farewell island paradise as we board a boat for Sihanoukville and the mainland.Our trip will wrap up upon arrival in Sihanoukville.
Kep to Kampot
Dip in the waters of the Secret Lake
Kampot pepper plantation visit
Koh Rong Beach Resort Special Stay
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..