Canada Tours: Iconic Rockies and Western Canada 13 Day Tour
- Accommodation: 12 nights hotels
- Transport: Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi
- Trip Leader: Services of an expert Travel Director
- Meals: 12 breakfasts & 5 dinners
- Activities & Attractions: CITY TOUR in Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler, Banff; VISIT Chase, Banff National Park, Jasper National Park; VIEW Lake Louise, Athabasca Glacier, Rogers Pass, Athabasca Falls, Sea-to-Sky Gondola, Butchart Gardens, a traditional kekuli built by the people of the First Nations; CRUISE across Maligne Lake to iconic Spirit Island; SCENIC DRIVE along the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Icefields Parkway
- Additional travel dates available- Contact your travel consultant
- BONUS: Price includes discount of $550, Offer ends 18 Dec 20
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Iconic Rockies and Western Canada tour with Trafalgar departs from Vancouver.
Embrace the laid-back lifestyle of Vancouver and a dramatic mountain wilderness. Explore the traditions of the First Nations, behold the icy fingers of the Columbia Icefield and meet a retired Mountie.
Highlights: Vancouver (1 night), Victoria (2 nights), Chemainus, Squamish, Whistler (2 nights), Kamloops (1 night), Rocky Mountain National Parks, Banff (2 nights), Lake Louise, Jasper (2 nights), Mount Robson, Chase (1 night), Vancouver ( 1night).
Book your Trafalgar tour deal today and experience Canada for yourself!
Terms and conditions
- Tour on sale until 18 December 2019, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin Share share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Airfares are additional.
- 2020 Holidays: Saving is based on maximum 10% Early Payment Discount.
- Early Payment Discount is on the land-only portion of selected holidays and can be combined with other brochure discounts where applicable, does not apply to extra nights' accommodation, optional extensions, cruise or rail add-on options, airfares, flight supplements and surcharges, taxes and fees and airport transfers.
- A deposit is required on booking and the full amount must be paid by 18 December 2019 or no later than 60 days for land only guided holidays or 90 days for guided holidays including train or cruise prior to departure from New Zealand (whichever comes first) to qualify for the 10% USA and Canada Early Payment Discount.
- Subject to availability at time of booking and may be withdrawn at any time.