Canada Tours: Spectacular Canadian Rockies 9 Day Tour
- Accommodation: 8 nights First Class hotels featuring twin rooms and private facilities
- Transport: Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi, return airport transfers
- Trip Leader: Services of an expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Meals: 8 breakfasts, 1 Lunch & 4 dinners
- Activities & Attractions: CITY TOUR of Vancouver, Victoria, Banff; VISIT scenic Butchart Gardens; VIEW Lake Louise, Stanley Park, Athabasca Glacier, Mount Robson, Jasper, Banff National Park; SCENIC DRIVE along the Icefields Parkway
- BONUS: Price includes discount of $400 per person, Offer ends 18 Dec 19
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Spectacular Canadian Rockies tour with Trafalgar departs from Vancouver.
Your exhilarating encounter with western Canada will have you breakfasting in floral splendour, riding on glaciers and meeting a retired Mountie on your journey into the heart of the Rockies.
Highlights: Vancouver (1 night), Victoria (2 nights), Kamloops (1 night), Jasper National Park (2 nights), Athabasca Glacier, Lake Louise, Banff National Park (2 nights), Calgary.
Book your Trafalgar tour deal today and experience Canada for yourself!
Terms and conditions
- Tour on sale until 18 December 2019, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Airfares are additional.
- 2020 Holidays: Saving is based on maximum 10% Early Payment Discount.
- Early Payment Discount is on the land-only portion of selected holidays and can be combined with other brochure discounts where applicable, does not apply to extra nights' accommodation, optional extensions, cruise or rail add-on options, airfares, flight supplements and surcharges, taxes and fees and airport transfers.
- A deposit is required on booking and the full amount must be paid by 18 December 2019 or no later than 60 days for land only guided holidays or 90 days for guided holidays including train or cruise prior to departure from New Zealand (whichever comes first) to qualify for the 10% USA and Canada Early Payment Discount.
- Subject to availability at time of booking and may be withdrawn at any time.