Canada Tours: Spirit of The Rockies 12 Day Tour
- Accommodation: 11 nights superior hotel accommodation
- Trip Leader: Tour director & Local Guides
- Transport: Motorcoach with FREE Wi-Fi access, Rocky Mountaineer train
- Meals: 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinners
- Activities & Attractions: sightseeing in Vancouver, 2 day journey on board the Rocky Mountaineer train to Banff National Park, ride on an Ice Explorer on the 750-foot-thick Athabasca Glacier, visit Moraine Lake and the Valley of the Ten Peaks, Ferry across to Victoria, where you'll visit Butchart Gardens, stay in unique Fairmont Banff Springs hotel, Fairmont Chateau Whistler and Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- BONUS: Price includes discount of $430*pp, Hurry offer ends 30 Apr 19
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Spirit of The Rockies tour with Globus departs from Vancouver.
Create a lifetime of incredible memories traveling through the unforgettable Canadian Rockies! Begin your Canadian Rockies tour with sightseeing in Vancouver and end with a ferry ride through the Gulf Islands from Victoria to Vancouver. In between, witness breathtaking scenery and enjoy fun experiences. A tour highlight is a 2-day journey on board the Rocky Mountaineer train to Banff National Park. Along the way, see wild rivers, majestic mountain ranges, and beautiful lakes. Another tour highlight is a ride on an Ice Explorer on the 750-foot-thick Athabasca Glacier. Stunning scenery, unique experiences, world-class lodges, and much more await you on this Canadian Rockies tour. A dream holiday!
Highlights: Vancouver (2 nights), Kamloops (1 night), Banff (2 nights), Lake Louise (1 night), Jasper (1 night), Sun Peaks (1 night), Whistler (1 night), Victoria (2 nights), Vancouver
Book your Globus tour deal today and experience Canada for yourself!
Terms and conditions
- Tour on sale until 30 April 2019, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twin share share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Airfares are additional.
- 5% discount applies to new 2019 bookings made and deposited between 01/03/19 - 30/04/19.
- Non-refundable non-transferable deposit of $250 per person per tour is required within 7 days (or by 30/04/19; whichever comes first) to secure reservation and offer.
- Only the following offers are combinable - they may not be combined with any other offer: 5% Early Booking discount, 5% Second Tour discount (Second tour discount applies when multiple tours are booked at the same time for travel within the same calendar year) and Welcome Back Credit.
- Standard Globus offer conditions apply.
- All discounts based on land-only portion of core tour on twin share price, not including extra night accommodations, extensions, upgrades, taxes/ fees, tips and, supplements/reductions.
- Not applicable to Custom tours.
- Offer applicable to singles - single supplement applies.
- Offer reliant on space availability and applies to new 2019 bookings only.
- Full cancellation penalties apply.
- Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time.
- Wildlife sightings aren't guaranteed and can be subject to current season and climate.
- Additional restrictions may apply.