China Tours: Captivating China Tour for Solo Travellers 15 Day Tour
- Accommodation: 9 nights Hotel, 3 nights River Cruise
- Trip Leader: Local leader
- Transport: Return International economy class airfares from Auckland, all transportation within China including Yangtze River cruise and local flights- Beijing to Xian and Yichang to Shanghai
- Meals: 10 breakfasts, 8 lunches & 5 dinners
- Included: Visa fee for NZ Passport holders
- Included activities: In Beijing visit Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City; Walk on the Great Wall; Discover the Forbidden City; Face the Terracotta Army in Xian and visit the Wild Goose Pagoda; Cruise the Yangtze River; Visit Chengdu Panda Panda Conservation Centre; See Shanghai's bright lights from a Huangpu river cruise, take a stroll along The Bund and visit Yu Gardens
Please Note: Tipping paid locally RMB600 are not included. Airfares are additional.
Your Captivating China Tour for Solo Travellers tour with Wendy Wu Tours departs from Auckland.
This tour combines the history of Beijing with the pandas in Chengdu, the Warriors in Xian, the bustle of Shanghai and a three night Yangtze River Cruise giving you the very best China has to offer on this tour exclusively for solo travellers.
Highlights: Auckland, Beijing (3 nights), Xian (2 nights), Chengdu (1 night), Yangtze River Cruise (3 nights), Shanghai (3 nights), Auckland
Book your Wendy Wu Tours tour deal today and experience Chi yourself!
Terms and conditions
- Tour on sale until 31 July 2019, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Single share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Tipping paid locally RMB600 are not included.
- Airfares are additional.
- All tours are subject to airline and tour availability at time of booking.
- Tipping is payable on arrival at destination.
- Prices are correct as at 06 May 19.
- Deposit of $400 per person at time of booking to confirm the booking is followed with up to $2000 per person ( for econoy flights) payable within 2 weeks of initial deposit and balance of payment is due 75 days before departure.