China Tours: Yangzi & Beyond small-group Trip 17 Day Tour
from $ 4,986* per person
Yangzi & Beyond small-group Trip - 17 day tour BONUS: Price includes discount of $554*pp, Hurry offer ends 30 Sep 19!
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates between 21 Jun-30 Aug 20.
Duration: 17 days
Departing From: Beijing
Call 0800 24 35 44 and
quote deal number 6099102
- Accommodation: 12 nights hotel, 1 night sleeper train, 3 nights cruise boat
- Trip Leader: Local leader
- Transport: Private vehicle, Cruise boat, Overnight soft sleeper train, High speed train, Plane, Subway
- Meals: 16 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 2 dinners
- Included Activities: Beijing - Temple of Heaven Park, Beijing - Tian'anmen Square & Forbidden City, Beijing - Mutianyu Great Wall, Beijing - Summer Palace, Xi'an - Muslim Quarter walking tour, Xi'an - Terracotta Warriors, Xi'an - Hanyangling Mausoleum, Xi'an - Home-cooked lunch, Chengdu - Tea Tasting, Chengdu - People's Park & Tianfu Square, Chengdu - Giant Panda Breeding Research Base, Yichang - Three Gorges Dam Project, Yangshuo - Cooking School & Market Tour, Yangshuo - Tai Chi/Kung Fu class, Shanghai - Acrobat Show, Shanghai - Walking tour
Please Note: Flights, transport/food/activities outside of the tour itinerary are not included. Airfares are additional.
Your Yangzi & Beyond small-group Trip tour with Peregrine Adventures departs from Beijing.
This trip weaves together China's most famous icons. Walk an original section of the great wall and revel in the big show of Beijing. A city within a city of incredible scale and detail awaits, as well as serenely set palaces of sublime beauty and construction, and the full panoply of China's people. A short high speed train ride away, in Xian, the famous Terracotta Warriors fascinate for their evocative detail, while a walk of the wider city finds us deep in the rarely seen exotica of the Muslim Quarter. The narrow streets, colourful markets and quiet mosques are surviving remnants of Silk Road caravan days. In Chengdu, observe the unique giant pandas in their struggle for survival. Relax on a Yangzi River cruise through the beautiful mountains above the Three Gorges dam, passing by picturesque rural villages still reliant on China's most vibrant waterway. Travel to Yangshuo where the karst hills stand in the mist of Li River, serene and beatiful landscape immortalised by so many painters in generations. Shanghai's bright lights, fevered trade and frenetic pace provide a glimpse into modern China and the dazzling global future and a palm sweating acrobatic show await for us here.
Highlights: Beijing (3 nights), Xian (2 nights), Chengdu (2 nights), Yangzi River cruise (3 nights), Overnight Train (1 night), Yangshuo (2 nights), Shanghai (2 nights)
Book your Peregrine Adventures tour deal today and experience Chi yourself!
Terms and conditions
- Tour on sale until 30 September 2019, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Flights, transport/food/activities outside of the tour itinerary are not included.
- Airfares are additional.
- 10% per person per tour discount applies to Peregrine small group tours departing 12 Aug 2019 to 15 Dec 2020.
- Excludes Adventure Cruising operated by Variety, Polar voyages, Private Groups, Limited Edition trips, Independent Experiences and tours operated by external 3rd party suppliers.
- Discount applies to new bookings only, made and deposited in Australia or New Zealand from 12 August to 30 September 2019.
- The discount applies to the land tour/voyage price only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and are not combinable, although the standard 1,000 Qantas Points offer and the Seniors Card 500 Qantas Points bonus offer can be used provided the discounted tour price still meets Qantas Points conditions.
- Any other Qantas Points offers cannot be combined with this sale.
- Discount does not apply to local payments, permits, additional travel arrangements, international and local airfares.
- Deposit of $600 per person per trip is required upon booking.
- If booking within 56 days of departure (90 days for Adventure Cruising), full payment is due immediately.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Prices are per person, based on twin share accommodation, low season, tour/voyage only.
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.