the Gardens of England and Wales with the Chelsea Flower Show (Summer 2019)
- Included Insight Services
Accommodation in premium accommodation in the best locations
Escorted by an expert Travel Director throughout
Business class legroom onboard your 40 seater luxury air conditioned coach
Included airport transfer service on first and last day of trip (selected times)
Hotel and restaurant tips included
Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
Welcome to London! On arrival you are transferred to your trip hotel. This evening, join your Travel Director for a Welcome Drink and trip briefing at your hotel.
Chelsea Flower Show
A transfer in the morning takes you to the famous RHS Chelsea Flower Show! Enjoy the extensive displays of show gardens and magnificent floral displays before a transfer in the afternoon back to your hotel. Later, enjoy a glass of champagne and a bird’s eye view of London from the London Eye before dinner at a local restaurant.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
On your guided sightseeing this morning see Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square. Witness the pomp and pageantry of the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace (if operating) before enjoying lunch in a typical English pub. This afternoon you are free to enjoy London at your own pace.(Breakfast / Lunch with Wine)
Kew Gardens & Hampton Court Palace
This morning visit the famous Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew. Explore inside the vast Victorian glasshouses and see the indoor galleries. This afternoon, discover the wonders of majestic Hampton Court Palace, home to the Kings and Queens of Britain since the time of Henry VIII. Discover the magnificent State Apartments and explore the riverside gardens.(Breakfast)
London ��� Wisley Gardens – St Austell
Travel to the gardens of Wisley today, renowned as the flagship garden of the Royal Agricultural Society. Then continue to the Cornish Riviera and our hotel, perched high on the rugged cliffs of St Austell Bay.(Breakfast / Dinner)
Lost Garden of Heligan & the Cornish Coast
We visit Heligan, one of the most mysterious estates in England. Unveiled in 1992 from under decades of overgrowth, the Lost Gardens were restored on a shoestring budget and hailed by The Times as “the garden restoration of the century”. Today the mysterious gardens and estate offer over 200 acres for exploration! This afternoon is then free for you to relax at our beautiful hotel.(Breakfast / Dinner)
St Austell – Cheltenham
Our journey takes us through the English countryside to Bath. Visit the 18th Century Pump Room and the ancient Baths, then enjoy some free time to browse the quaint streets. Continue to Hidcote Manor Gardens, one of the greatest arts and crafts gardens in England. Then it’s on to the town of Cheltenham where we have a two night stay.(Breakfast / Dinner)
Full day sightseeing of the Cotswalds begins in Burford, where there’s time to visit the small tea houses before heading south to Bibury described as the ‘prettiest village in Britain’ for an included lunch. Later we return to Cheltenham.(Breakfast / Lunch with Wine)
Cheltenham – Powis Castle – Llandudno
Today we travel to the David Austin Nursery for roses where we enjoy morning tea followed by a tour of the gardens. Next, visit Powis Castle gardens with its spectacular terraces and stunning vistas.(Breakfast / Dinner)
Bodnant Garden Excursion
The day starts with a visit to Bodnant Gardens, one of the most beautiful gardens in the UK. Later visit the village of Llanberis at the foot of Snowdon, Yr Wyddfa, at 3,560 feet the highest peak in Wales including a fabulous trip onboard the Snowdon Mountain Railway.(Breakfast)
Liandudno – Lake District
Farewell Wales and continue north to the English Lake District where you see some of the most beautiful countryside in the world. Admire the Topiary Gardens, the finest, oldest and most extensive garden in the world at Levens Hall. Then continue to our traditional hotel set on the shores of Lake Windermere.(Breakfast / Dinner)
Lake District Experience
A day devoted to this scenic wonderland, beginning with a visit to Hill Top, the home of Beatrix Potter and where she spent much of her life. We then visit the picturesque village of Hawkeshead, famous for its whitewashed cottages and cobbled lanes. Then there is free time to relax in your tranquil surroundings. Perhaps take a cruise on Lake Windermere?(Breakfast)
Lake District – Chatsworth RHS Flower Show – Nottingham
Head into the rolling Derbyshire countryside, where the Chatsworth Estate offers a glorious backdrop for the RHS Chatsworth Flower Show, offering a new celebration of plants and gardens. You can expect to see all your favourite RHS Show features, including a fantastic range of specialist nurseries, outdoor lifestyle shopping and garden inspiration at every turn! Later continue to the historic city of Nottingham.(Breakfast)
Nottingham – Blenheim Palace – Bampton Village – London
This morning explore the magnificent house and gardens of Blenheim Palace, home of the Duke of Marlborough and the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. Continue to the village of Bampton to see the street where many scenes from the “Downtown Abbey ”TV series were filmed. Later, return to London for a spectacular Thames River Dinner Cruise!(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
After breakfast your trip comes to an end with a transfer to London Heathrow Airport for your onward flight.(Breakfast)
Dining Summery: 14 Breakfasts, 7 Dinners, 2 Lunches
Explore the RHS Chatsworth Flower Show
London – Thames River Dinner Cruise
London Eye excursion with champagne
Visit the Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew
Discover the wonders of Hampton Court Palace
Visit the Gardens of Wisley and the Lost Garden of Heligan
Bodnant Gardens excursion, Wales
Snowden Mountain Railway Excursion
Visit Hilltop, the home of Beatrix Potter
Visit Blenheim Palace
Enjoy morning tea at the David Austin Nursery for roses
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 May 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..