Europe Tours: The Best of Eastern Europe 14 Day Tour
from $ 3,759* per person
The Best of Eastern Europe - 14 day tour. BONUS: Price includes discount of $420*pp, Hurry offer ends 28 Feb 19.
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates between 01 Jul-19 Aug 19.
Duration: 14 days
Departing From: Berlin
Call 0800 24 35 44 and
quote deal number 5402946
- Accommodation: 13 nights superior hotel accommodation
- Trip Leader: Tour director & Local Guides
- Transport: Motorcoach with FREE Wi-Fi access
- Meals: 13 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
- Activities & Attractions: Berlin - Welcome dinner; guided sightseeing, take pictures of Brandenburg Gate and the Holocaust Memorial, visit Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church; Stop in the historic city of Poznan, Warsaw - Guided sightseeing, visit the Cathedral of St John; attend a private Chopin concert; Czestochowa - Visit the Monastery of Jasna Gora and its Black Madonna; Visit the site of the former concentration camp of Auschwitz; Krakow - Guided sightseeing, walking tour of the Kazimierz Quarter, see Wawel Castle, visit St Mary's Church; Stop in this pretty ski resort of Donovaly; Budapest - Guided sightseeing, panoramic view from Fishermen's Bastion, visit Matthias Coronation Church; Vienna - Guided sightseeing, visit Heldenplatz and St Stephen's Cathedral; Prague - Guided sightseeing, Astronomical Clock, visit the Hradcany Castle grounds; Walking tour of Dresden
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your The Best of Eastern Europe tour with Globus departs from Berlin.
When you think of an Eastern Europe vacation, what comes to mind? Perhaps it's visiting old churches and seeing historical sights that have been standing for many centuries. Perhaps you think of visiting cities bombed in World War II and restored to their earlier splendor. Or maybe you think of learning about the counties' rich histories. If so, this Best of Eastern Europe tour includes all of that and more with overnights in Berlin, Warsaw, Krakow, Budapest, Vienna, and Prague. Your guided sightseeing in the capitals includes the must-see attractions - Berlin's Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, St Stephen's Cathedral in Vienna; the Hradcany Castle grounds and Astronomical Clock, built in 1410, in Prague; the Kazimierz Quarter in Krakow and Budapest's 13th-century Matthias Coronation Church, coronation spot of several Hungarian monarchs. You'll enjoy special lunches in Donovaly, a popular ski resort in the Tatra Mountains, and in Telc, one of the most beautiful towns in the Czech Republic.
Highlights: Berlin (2 nights), Poznan, Warsaw (2 nights), Auschwitz, Krakow (2 nights), Budapest (2 nights), Vienna (2 nights), Prague (2 nights), Dresden, Berlin (1 night)
Book your Globus tour deal today and experience Europe for yourself!
Terms and conditions
- Tour on sale until 28 February 2019, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twin share share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Airfares are additional.
- All prices are per person, twin share and include any applicable charges and the 10% discount.
- 10% discount applies to new 2019 Europe bookings made and deposited between 14/01/19 - 28/02/19.
- Non-refundable non-transferable deposit of $250 per person per tour is required within 7 days (or by 28/02/19; whichever comes first) to secure reservation and offer.
- Standard Globus offer conditions apply.
- All discounts based on land-only portion of core tour on twin share price, not including extra night accommodations, extensions, upgrades, taxes/ fees, tips and, supplements/reductions.
- Only the following offers are combinable - they may not be combined with any other offer: 10% Early Booking discount, 5% Second Tour discount (Second tour discount applies when multiple tours are booked at the same time for travel within the same calendar year) and Welcome Back Credit.
- Not applicable to Custom tours.
- Not applicable on Escapes by Globus and 2020 Oberammergau tours.
- Offer applicable to singles - single supplement applies.
- Offer reliant on space availability and applies to new 2019 bookings only.
- Full cancellation penalties apply.
- Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time.