Europe Tours: European Whirl 18 Day Tour
- Accommodation: 2 nights hotels, 7 nights hostels, 5 nights cabins, 2 nights Swiss Chalet, 1 night Austrian Gasthof
- Trip Leader: Experienced Trip Manager and Driver Team
- Transport: modern, air-conditioned coach
- Meals: 17 Breakfasts & 8 dinners
- Activities & Attractions: See the White Cliffs of Dover, See Amsterdam's canals and gable houses by night, Locally guided bike tour past windmills & canals through cheese making Edam, explore Old town Prague, See the Glockenspiel and Marienplatz in Munich, discover the statue of David, Ponte Vecchio, Medici Palace & much more on a locally guided walking tour of Florence, private boat through the canals & islands of Venice, see the Wooden Chapel Bridge in Lucerne, exclusive Paris by Night sightseeing tour with Champagne & escargot and more, Visit a French perfumery
- BONUS: Price includes saving of $364* per person; Book by 31 Jan 19
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your European Whirl tour with Contiki departs from London.
If you've been dreaming of going to Europe but don't know exactly where to start, the European Whirl is your best option. Taking in the usual destinations of Paris, Rome and Amsterdam, it also ventures out east to Prague and Berlin. Both of which are currently on Europe's 'must see' list. The perfect combination of culture, relaxation and of course, good times!
Highlights: London, Amsterdam (2 nights), Berlin (2 nights), Dresden, Prague (2 nights), Munich (1 night), Austrian Tyrol (1 night), Venice (2 nights), Rome (2 nights), Florence (1 night), Swiss Alps (2 nights), Paris (2 nights), London.
Book your Contiki tour deal today and experience Europe for yourself!
Terms and conditions
- Tour on sale until 31 January 2019, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Quad Share share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Airfares are additional.
- Europe Summer Earlybird 2019 discount of 10%* Off ('Pay Early') discount is only valid on trips 7 days or more from the Europe Summer 2019-20 brochure departing March 2019 - April 2020.
- Offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Europe Summer Earlybird Offer 2019 applies to new bookings only, made between 5 Sept 2018 to 31 Jan 2019.
- A non-refundable deposit of NZ$200 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms).
- Europe Summer Earlybird 2019 offer is combinable with brochure discounts but cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- Discount applies to the land portion of the trip only.
- Offer not valid on special departure and interest groups, festivals and short breaks, and pre and post accommodation.
- Offer valid for bookings made in New Zealand only.
- To qualify for the saving, final payment is due by 31 January 2019 or 45 days prior to departure from New Zealand whichever comes first.