Europe Tours: Spain, Portugal and Morocco tour 17 Day Tour
- Accommodation: 16 nights superior hotel accommodation
- Trip Leader: Tour director & Local Guides
- Transport: Motorcoach, ferry, four-wheel drive in the desert
- Meals: 16 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 9 dinners
- Activities & Attractions: Lisbon - guided sightseeing, visit the Alfama quarter and Jeronimos Monastery; Visit a tile workshop in Azeitao, Seville - guided sightseeing, visit the Casa de Pilatos, and walk through the Santa Cruz quarter; Rabat - Guided sightseeing, visit Mohammed V Mausoleum and the Roman relics of Chellah; Casablanca - Enjoy lunch at Rick's Cafe; guided panoramic drive; visit Hassan II Mosque; Marrakesh - Guided sightseeing, visit Bahia Palace and the Saadian Tombs (if closed, visit Badia Palace instead); Ourzazate - Visit Kasbah Taourirt; stay overnight in the area where the movie Lawrence of Arabia was made; Erfoud - Enjoy a four-wheel drive to the sand dune of Erg Chebbi; Granada - Guided walking tour, visit the Alhambra complex and the Water Gardens of the Generalife; Toledo - Guided walking tour, visit an early synagogue, the gothic cathedral, and the Santo Tome Church with one of El Greco's masterpieces; Madrid - Guided sightseeing, visit the Prado Museum; farewell paella dinner at a local restaurant
- BONUS: Price includes discount of $250*pp, Hurry offer ends 30 Apr 19
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Spain, Portugal and Morocco tour tour with Globus departs from Lisbon.
On this Spain, Portugal, and Morocco tour, you'll experience these three glorious countries, each with a rich history and culture! You'll overnight in Lisbon, Seville, Rabat, Marrakesh, Ouarzazate, Erfoud, Fez, the Costa del Sol, Granada, and Madrid. Some of the tour highlights include the Jeronimos Monastery in Lisbon, a symbol of Portugal's power during the Age of Discovery; Madrid's Prado Museum, with its 8,000 pieces of Western painting; and Toledo's Santo Tomé Church, which has one of El Greco's most famous paintings. Enjoy a ferry ride across the Strait of Gibraltar to Morocco and in Rabat, visit the beautiful Mohammed V Mausoleum, with the tombs of the Moroccan king and his two sons. Step back in time in Marrakesh with sightseeing including Bahia Palace, built in the late 19th century. One cannot think of Casablanca without thinking of the movie Casablanca. Here, Globus has arranged a special experience for you…you'll enjoy lunch at Rick's Café Américain, a re-creation of the bar made famous in the movie. Another special treat is a 4-wheel drive to the sand dune of Erg Chebbi, formed by the Sahara sand. Back in Spain, spend time on the Costa del Sol, where you can relax and soak up the sun on the beach.
Highlights: Lisbon (2 nights), Seville (2 nights), Algeciras, Rabat (1 night), Casablanca, Marrakesh (2 nights), Ouarzazate (1 night), Erfoud (1 night), Fez (1 night), Tangier (1 night), Costa del Sol (2 nights), Granada (1 night), Toledo, Madrid (2 nights)
Book your Globus tour deal today and experience Europe for yourself!
Terms and conditions
- Tour on sale until 30 April 2019, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twin share share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Airfares are additional.
- 5% discount applies to new 2019 Europe bookings made and deposited between 01/03/19 - 30/04/19.
- Non-refundable non-transferable deposit of $250 per person per tour is required within 7 days (or by 30/04/19; whichever comes first) to secure reservation and offer.
- Standard Globus offer conditions apply.
- All discounts based on land-only portion of core tour on twin share price, not including extra night accommodations, extensions, upgrades, taxes/ fees, tips and, supplements/reductions.
- Only the following offers are combinable - they may not be combined with any other offer: 5% Early Booking discount, 5% Second Tour discount (Second tour discount applies when multiple tours are booked at the same time for travel within the same calendar year) and Welcome Back Credit.
- Not applicable to Custom tours.
- Not applicable on Escapes by Globus and 2020 Oberammergau tours.
- Offer applicable to singles - single supplement applies.
- Offer reliant on space availability and applies to new 2019 bookings only.
- Full cancellation penalties apply.
- Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time.
- Additional restrictions may apply.